“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

This Woman Rejected All 5000 Men Who Applied to Date Her

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
Quote the article: "Most women complain about getting too many messages on dating apps. Vera Dijkmans had the opposite problem — she got exactly what she asked for and still wasn’t happy about it"

When Tyler Durden lamented the absence of war in The Post-Industrial West in 2000, entirely too many of us fellas just nodded our heads subserviently... A year later, we got our wish(20 f-cking years of what was essentially a 3rd World War. The likes of which still hasn't quite concluded), and yet we STILL groan: "There's no opportunity to be a warrior anymore!!!"

We're often willfully blind to the abundance which surrounds us
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,282
Reaction score
6,135
I recently dealt with a woman like this.

It's a headache. There will be countless orbiters and ofcourse the stubborn crazy exes who she actually will use for all kinds of favors.

Women like this dont need OLD. Hence why the male female ratio is 70/30 . OLD would give such a woman more options , more headache tor her.

I dont know what to say. This is just life. When you start actually attracting women like this you know you're doing something right...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,384
Reaction score
4,052
That means you won't take it personal if she rejects you too, and if it doesn't work out if she doesn't (reject you), then you are still ahead of 5000 guys so it's not that bad.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
2,638
Quote the article: "Most women complain about getting too many messages on dating apps. Vera Dijkmans had the opposite problem — she got exactly what she asked for and still wasn’t happy about it"

When Tyler Durden lamented the absence of war in The Post-Industrial West in 2000, entirely too many of us fellas just nodded our heads subserviently... A year later, we got our wish(20 f-cking years of what was essentially a 3rd World War. The likes of which still hasn't quite concluded), and yet we STILL groan: "There's no opportunity to be a warrior anymore!!!"

We're often willfully blind to the abundance which surrounds us
Historically the value of men to society was work + war

Work with the disindustrialization kinda dissapeared, and was replaced with corporate jobs mainly. And in corporations women thrive better

no high scale war happened for 80 years

so most men kinda remained clueless
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
19,077
She is the type of woman who needs to be grudge fvcked in the ass and taught a lesson :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,387
Reaction score
2,685
Why would any man “apply” to date her?

If a man finds her attractive, wouldn’t he say “I‘m going to xyz, wanna join me?”
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,121
Here's the video that had interested me:


Read this brutal comment:
Chad gets stacy in middle school, meanwhile you have to cold approach half the population, your whole life, just to realize your sub5 situation.
It was already OVER early on for MiddleSchoolCels.
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
531
Reaction score
247
Age
42

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pumax

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2025
Messages
179
Reaction score
72
Combine being pretty to being a narc or any personality disorder and they behave like that.
 

tksniper

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2023
Messages
439
Reaction score
718
Age
42
When I was younger and used to work at Victoria Secret, I met quite a few extremely sexy women that would never even dream of using online dating. Their instagrams would be private. But in person they were surprisingly easy going and attainable, even for casual flings.

I think online everything skews people’s perception of reality. This woman most definitely cannot attract 5000 high quality men in real life. In fact I am willing to bet most high quality men would be sick and tired of her intolerable ego.
 
Top