Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This sucks

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was out with a girl i like last night because it was a work thing. Was all over me n telling me she likes me but i was too late asking her out so she is seeing someone else. Who just happens to have the same name and go the places i do. Today she's back seeing him and i hate it and my heads all over the place.

Why do i care so much? I envy the members on here who don't care and just move on. I'm lying here feeling like **** as usual. There is only so much excercise n walking can do.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Was out with a girl i like last night because it was a work thing. Was all over me n telling me she likes me but i was too late asking her out so she is seeing someone else. Who just happens to have the same name and go the places i do.
Her behavior reeks of ‘you keep chasing’ female manipulation and after reading your post, I think it’s Working…

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was out with a girl i like last night because it was a work thing. Was all over me n telling me she likes me but i was too late asking her out so she is seeing someone else. Who just happens to have the same name and go the places i do. Today she's back seeing him and i hate it and my heads all over the place.

Why do i care so much? I envy the members on here who don't care and just move on. I'm lying here feeling like **** as usual. There is only so much excercise n walking can do.
Well, she's not cooperating, is she? So.... what else can you do but walk away?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking maybe she had a few drinks in her that night and was flirting with you and seeking your validation.
Then when she sobered up, she told you truthfully that she's seeing someone else.

You wanna know the truth?
You can't handle the truth!

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Medium is the Message, bro (i.e. Her actions, not her words, tell you what her feelings truly are). If she's "all over you", but then decided to see someone else that what does that tell you?

She's obviously not that into you.
I know this. Feels like she's either in denial or conflicted but at the end of the day like you said she's in someone else's bed not mine. As painful as that is to say.

Can't even really avoid her because she works for the same place. Always messages me on whatsapp but i think blocking her will make me look even weaker at this point.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score

Approach more girls. you think that's bad, try being sure you're gonna have sex with a girl and her excited to to her blocking you 20 seconds later. For instance this week a girl who was really into me and ready to have sex and try a bunch of kink stuff with me in 15 minutes blocked me because I said I was hungover and wanted to wait til afternoon when before she had apparently thought I was coming over right away. It was gonna be an amazing unique experience and just like that she cut me out of her life over one little thing with no explanation. It hurt me REALLY bad for a few hours. But about four hours later I went out and approached other women, and did the same thing the next day. Eventually you'll find another girl. Never put all your eggs in one basket is what I learned.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Approach more girls. you think that's bad, try being sure you're gonna have sex with a girl and her excited to to her blocking you 20 seconds later. For instance this week a girl who was really into me and ready to have sex and try a bunch of kink stuff with me in 15 minutes blocked me because I said I was hungover and wanted to wait til afternoon when before she had apparently thought I was coming over right away. It was gonna be an amazing unique experience and just like that she cut me out of her life over one little thing with no explanation. It hurt me REALLY bad for a few hours. But about four hours later I went out and approached other women, and did the same thing the next day. Eventually you'll find another girl. Never put all your eggs in one basket is what I learned.
It's not worth being subjected to their fleeting whims.

That's why it's prostitutes all the way for me.

I've spent well over $100,000 on prostitutes in my life... But I've never spent a dime on a date.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boys here should stop trying to "take out on a date" women who are open about the fact they like you.

Bang now, date later. Not the other way round. You are turning these girls off with this dating thing. They wanna bang, not date

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not worth being subjected to their fleeting whims.

That's why it's prostitutes all the way for me.

I've spent well over $100,000 on prostitutes in my life... But I've never spent a dime on a date.
Just over $100,000? What are you doing here then?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

You care so much because you have few options, or no other options. If you did, you'd just focus on them instead.

Your internal dialogue is crap. Change the questions you ask yourself internally if you want to change your life.