This site only for white people?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, they dont even discriminate on which gender you are here :)

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
I see a lot of threads about 'pimpin ma wheels' and bling bling snoopdoggyidiot v (insert some black boxers name) in da hud.

So I assume there are quite a lot of black guys on here but I haven't got a clue what they are saying.:rolleyes:
There might be one or two brothers writing in dialect, (silly young high schoolers trying to be 'fly') and the rest of us type in standard English, so there's no way you'd know unless it's mentioned.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
But i was just curious, although the few times ive remembered to used this techniques they have worked most of the time.
So I'm curious, what were you doing that seemed as if it were geared for white people?

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Hmmm...since theres blacks and caucasins on the board I better speak so that everyone can understand me....

-Gangsta wanna be InsidiousNstinct-

I'm a gangsta...I got bling bling...*holds out off brand gold watch* I wear my timbs in the summertime so what *holds out arms*I come from the mean streets of Tennessee! That's right foo you betta recon'ize. This site is off the heezy fa sheezy so you best belieeee me. This site shows you how to be mack daddy and how to keep that pimp hand strong. *barks like a dog* yeaaaaaaah boi!

-Proper InsidiousNstinct-

On behalf of all young black americans...I believe this site teaches great fundamentals. Not only does it teach us young brothers how to communicate with women it also teaches us how to be properly civilized around women. Remember men....no booty slaping, no t*tty grabbing. After all we are all gentlemen here......:p

My name is InsidiousNstinct, and I approve this website.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, there is definitely fine-tuning depending on which races you are attracted to. Still, most of the major concepts are generic and applicable among all females. From the basics on, experience with various ethnicities teaches the most.

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
I see a lot of threads about 'pimpin ma wheels' and bling bling snoopdoggyidiot v (insert some black boxers name) in da hud.

So I assume there are quite a lot of black guys on here but I haven't got a clue what they are saying.:rolleyes:

I don't think blacks write all of the car and rap threads. So please don't n"assume" they did.

Maybe you don't have a clue of what they are saying, because you are from the uk and not america!

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Nah....There were a couple that had no flaming in them, and the discussion was good cause people were asking questions and they were getting answered, and then they got closed...All well, aint nothing....
Exactly. There was one thread in particular I remember that got closed called "Black DJ's". It was a good thread but it got locked for some reason.

The fundamentals of this site work for anyone, but you will need to do some tweaking here and there.

I think a lot of Player_Supreme's posts work real well for black guys, I've used them to some success. Do a search and you'll find them.

F*ck it, here's a link here.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59989

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of people here are "white" and live in the U.S. I don't blame anyone for getting the impression of this site being for these group of people, because it is reigned by this group of people. Some things, tips, etc, don't apply. Yet, the mindset of a DJ is the same.