"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

This seems that it should be easy, but I'm stumped

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
@lookatyou
A second chance? I didn't realize that I had blown the first one or ruined anything. Some are just tougher nuts to crack and this girl is a bit guarded. Believe me, I worked it the best that I could, riding the line. In any case, honestly, I would rather be with a girl who held out for a bit than one that was happy to bl*w me in my car at the end of a first date.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
@lookatyou
A second chance? I didn't realize that I had blown the first one or ruined anything. Some are just tougher nuts to crack and this girl is a bit guarded. Believe me, I worked it the best that I could, riding the line. In any case, honestly, I would rather be with a girl who held out for a bit than one that was happy to bl*w me in my car at the end of a first date.
Go by your rules but my rules state there isn't a chance in the bloody pit of Hades that any women is getting taken out for a birthday dinner before I've banged her.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Go for the smash. Don’t put any woman on a pedestal. It’s better to get rejected going for the smash than to get the ljbf speech. OP, please escalate.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
@lookatyou
A second chance? I didn't realize that I had blown the first one or ruined anything. Some are just tougher nuts to crack and this girl is a bit guarded. Believe me, I worked it the best that I could, riding the line. In any case, honestly, I would rather be with a girl who held out for a bit than one that was happy to bl*w me in my car at the end of a first date.
What I mean by second chance was you could've probably escalated when she brought you over your birthday dinner to your place. That was your first chance. The longer you take to escalate equals greater chance of friendzone or loss of desire. But please prove me wrong on this one and keep us updated.
 

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
So, I get a text last night from someone last night who happens to be a mutual acquaintance of the girl that I'm taking out for her birthday. I don't recall giving her my number.
"Hi Gettinit, this is "blabla" We had planned a very small birthday thing for "HB" at #### and have a cake. I heard that you were taking her out. Could you possibly bring her there by 8:00?"

On the plus, when she said initially that she was planning to go there, a friend had apparently already asked her there to set this up and she changed plans to go out with me. On the neg, the bottle of red and other things will probably have to wait.

To add: This is now become dangerously close to a premature jump to a "relationship". I'm going to have to make sure that she knows that I had no idea when I asked her to dinner.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
So, I get a text last night from someone last night who happens to be a mutual acquaintance of the girl that I'm taking out for her birthday. I don't recall giving her my number.
"Hi Gettinit, this is "blabla" We had planned a very small birthday thing for "HB" at #### and have a cake. I heard that you were taking her out. Could you possibly bring her there by 8:00?"

On the plus, when she said initially that she was planning to go there, a friend had apparently already asked her there to set this up and she changed plans to go out with me. On the neg, the bottle of red and other things will probably have to wait.

To add: This is now become dangerously close to a premature jump to a "relationship". I'm going to have to make sure that she knows that I had no idea when I asked her to dinner.
Actually - this doesn't sound like a premature jump to a relationship but more like your date probably contacted this "mutual acquaintance" and asked her to tell you to bring her by by 8:00. You'll likely get invited to stay and then be friendzoned.

I wouldn't respond to this at all and see if your date says anything. If she doesn't you are good - but if she does mention it it isn't a good sign,
 

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
This actually went as I expected. Dinner, a couple hours at the pub, back to her place.
3 hours later, Im home and about to go to sleep..
With a big F-ing smile.
 
Top