Attila the Hun
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2004
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 0
This girl has ok looks, and I know her from school. So she keeps asking me if I liked her friend (and to rate her from 1-10), and then kept asking me if I liked these other girls from the school we go to.
(I rated her friend a 5) not on looks (because she was ok) but I dodn't want to look like I thought her friend wass hot, and I was horny (as a matter of fact... I wasn't)
I said no to all of them (she gave about 5 names) because I seriously don't like them.
Now I think she thinks I'm gay or sumtin'.... Not to mention it was pissing me off with her asking these straight out stupid personal questions. Do you like her? Why not?
"**** OFF BVTCH" is what I was thinking. She also said something around, "Your not cool", when I left. I do have popular friends, but they are guys. We talk about sports music etc. I'm pretty funny In some of my classes, but all my friends are GUYS. So Around girls I'm just quiet, I don't say anything so I don't look like a fool.
Anyways the reason I fell like **** is because I think she thinks i'm gay (cause I said no to all her "do you like her" questions) and the not cool comment. I shouldn't let this get to me....but I can't help it.
Couple days later she'll probably tell her friends.. and I'll look like a complete dousche bag.
(I rated her friend a 5) not on looks (because she was ok) but I dodn't want to look like I thought her friend wass hot, and I was horny (as a matter of fact... I wasn't)
I said no to all of them (she gave about 5 names) because I seriously don't like them.
Now I think she thinks I'm gay or sumtin'.... Not to mention it was pissing me off with her asking these straight out stupid personal questions. Do you like her? Why not?
"**** OFF BVTCH" is what I was thinking. She also said something around, "Your not cool", when I left. I do have popular friends, but they are guys. We talk about sports music etc. I'm pretty funny In some of my classes, but all my friends are GUYS. So Around girls I'm just quiet, I don't say anything so I don't look like a fool.
Anyways the reason I fell like **** is because I think she thinks i'm gay (cause I said no to all her "do you like her" questions) and the not cool comment. I shouldn't let this get to me....but I can't help it.
Couple days later she'll probably tell her friends.. and I'll look like a complete dousche bag.