Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This lovely message to fat women popped up on my FB feed.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warrior you know you like em chunky i don't even know why you are fronting lol

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
warrior you know you like em chunky i don't even know why you are fronting lol
Did you look at those pictures? That's ain't chucky. I was on a committee with a chic who looks and dresses like that. Complete *****. The entire committee went to her house one night to hang out and relax, have a few drinks...smoke a few bowls. She starts confessing how she hasn't been laid in 5 years because men are intimidated by her intelligence. I really wanted to tell her it's because she's built like a chunky, snarky, tatted up, foul mouthed feminist cave troll with a shrill voice and sense of entitlement.

It just ain't about the fat, its about the fat + awful personalities. Ain't nobody got time for that. If you're gonna be fat at least be pleasant and thankful.

This is curvy.
http://onemoremegan.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/curvygirls1.jpg

This is not.
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2013-12-16-MB2.jpg

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the sad thing is that girl would be pretty banging if she were 50 pound slighter. she's not ugly she's just fat as hell. which i mean, is ugly lol but you get what i mean.

a girl 50 pounds lighter with that hair with the red **** me pumps that's kinda hot. on her it's just gross tho

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one that noticed that fat girl has purple hair? She could lose 50 lbs....he!! she could lose 100 lbs but the fact is she STILL has PURPLE HAIR. What does that scream to me? It says "Hey I'm the biggest feminist liberal whackjob of a b!tch you will EVER meet". Now I'm not one to really get into the whole politics thing most of the time, but being around women like this I can guarantee you every d@mn thing you do or say will turn into a political debate with her.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm kinda digging the purple hair / red **** me pumps honestly. i could do that. it's an itneresting combo.

I mean i couldn't take her seriously lol, but that would be a fun friday night if i were single she were 50 pounds lighter.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had to set up all the chairs for a cage fight in a warehouse. The chairs arrived late, and they were the flimsiest plastic folding chairs I have ever seen. I told my boss that I didn't think they would hold fat people.

A trainer of one of the fighters brought his wife, and that b!tch was huge! When they bought their tickets, I immediately started thinking about her in one of those chairs. I kept an eye on where she was sitting, and thankfully, I didn't miss the show. If chairs had personalities, this one would have been a fighter; poor chair lasted almost an hour. Then...BOOM!...the chair collapses without warning and dumps her flat on her back. Her big fat arms and legs were waving in the air - she looked like a cross between a beached whale and an upside down turtle.

Her husband helped her up, and told her that the chair must have been defective! She stood up the rest of the night, though.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I shoe horn that into my match profile? If you've ever broken a plastic chair, move on. Lmao

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
Am I the only one that noticed that fat girl has purple hair? She could lose 50 lbs....he!! she could lose 100 lbs but the fact is she STILL has PURPLE HAIR. What does that scream to me? It says "Hey I'm the biggest feminist liberal whackjob of a b!tch you will EVER meet". Now I'm not one to really get into the whole politics thing most of the time, but being around women like this I can guarantee you every d@mn thing you do or say will turn into a political debate with her.

backbreaker said:
i'm kinda digging the purple hair / red **** me pumps honestly. i could do that. it's an itneresting combo.
Who could even see that coming. What a totally non predictable shock.

U

user43770

Bible_Belt said:
I once had to set up all the chairs for a cage fight in a warehouse. The chairs arrived late, and they were the flimsiest plastic folding chairs I have ever seen. I told my boss that I didn't think they would hold fat people.

A trainer of one of the fighters brought his wife, and that b!tch was huge! When they bought their tickets, I immediately started thinking about her in one of those chairs. I kept an eye on where she was sitting, and thankfully, I didn't miss the show. If chairs had personalities, this one would have been a fighter; poor chair lasted almost an hour. Then...BOOM!...the chair collapses without warning and dumps her flat on her back. Her big fat arms and legs were waving in the air - she looked like a cross between a beached whale and an upside down turtle.

Her husband helped her up, and told her that the chair must have been defective! She stood up the rest of the night, though.
This had me rolling.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I once had to set up all the chairs for a cage fight in a warehouse.
Could stop here and still be the best thing posted on the internet today. Thanks.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
Could stop here and still be the best thing posted on the internet today. Thanks.
Haha I thought the same thing.

My dad tells this story from when he was a kid...Got set up on a blind date with a big girl, as it turned out. At the time where he lived you had to parallel park everywhere. He opens the car door for her and she gets in....The door got completely stuck on the curb.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a load of sh!t. No surprise it's a woman who wrote that article. They couldn't find a guy to give out compliments to these whales, unless he was one of these chubby chaser guys with a fat fetish.

I mean, look, if you're a woman and you're overweight, okay, I'm not going to hate you for it or call you names. I'll treat you like a normal person and I won't disrespect you. Just don't expect me to find you physically attractive.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, as for the original topic...What a complete pile of horse****. Yet another attempt by the feminist left to designate fat chicks a protected class. And the second article like this from the huff post posted here in the last couple of weeks.

Male or female, there is nothing attractive or sexy about land whales. Propoganda campaigns won't change that brutal reality.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
What a load of sh!t. No surprise it's a woman who wrote that article. They couldn't find a guy to give out compliments to these whales, unless he was one of these chubby chaser guys with a fat fetish.

I mean, look, if you're a woman and you're overweight, okay, I'm not going to hate you for it or call you names. I'll treat you like a normal person and I won't disrespect you. Just don't expect me to find you physically attractive.
Exactly. It's not like you deserve bad treatment, but don't **** with the rest of us for not being attracted to it.

But that's where we are, politically, these days it seems. It's not enough to simply tolerate and accept formerly marginalized groups. No, now you are a hater if you don't support and celebrate them too, even if they disgust you. Unless you aren't in favor with the self-appointed arbitors of all thus horse****....ie the type of people who write for and read the huff post....in which case it's open season on you on all fronts.

They can project, shame, and cajole all they want....I have exactly ZERO control over the fact that my **** won't get hard with a fat woman in the room.