Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is "WOMAN"

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen lots of profiles like this, and they still get lots of AFCs messaging them and kissing their ass. I think women like this on OLD just like to act like bytches and see what kind of drama they can create for kicks. They've seen the vast sea of undesirable men, and now they're just in it for entertainment.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've seen the vast sea of undesirable men, and now they're just in it for entertainment.
It's good to keep in mind a lot of them are just as sick of us and our sh!t as we are of them and their sh!t.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen lots of profiles like this, and they still get lots of AFCs messaging them and kissing their ass. I think women like this on OLD just like to act like bytches and see what kind of drama they can create for kicks. They've seen the vast sea of undesirable men, and now they're just in it for entertainment.
I think many women know of the skewed power dynamic between men and women and enjoy seeing how much disrespectful and in some cases plain nasty behavior they can put out when interacting with AFCs and still have them groveling at their feet begging for crumbs, makes them both entertained and feel big inside. But at the same time they sub-/consciously don't see those guys as "men". I think the more unfulfilled the woman feels, the more of that kind of behavior she will put out to feel better about herself and her life, and a lack of what she perceives as "men" in her life will make a woman unfulfilled.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just a bitter arrogant hoe. See no point dealing with this type

logicallefty

Reaction score
Our turn now:

- Ever cheated on a man, I don't want you
- Ever posted 2 x or more selfies on social media in 5 x days time, I don't want you
- Do your pictures on social media show more of your b00bs than your face, I don't want you
- Spend more than 1 x hour a day on social media, I don't want you
- Need gas money to come visit me, I don't want you
- Make more money in child support than income from job(s), I don't want you
- Been "abused" by a man but he was never tried and convicted in a court of law, I don't want you
- "All of your friends" are guys, I don't want you
- Are you in your crazy 30s, between the ages of 33 and 39, I don't want you
- Owe money for an online college degree that you never finished, I don't want you
- Want a man who loves you more than he loves himself, I don't want you
- Have something not listed here that you think a man with self respect wouldn't like, I don't want you

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25 year old Female
wants to date but nothing serious

Longest Relationship: Over 3 years

These are the most important things to look at. She's too old and has been alpha-widowed by the guy she spent 3 years with.

Pets: Cat

The cat will multiply as she gets older

Do you want children?: Want children

I see a sperm donor in her future.

It's really sad to see these profiles. You can tell so much by reading between the lines. She's pretty, but the 3-year-guy sitting at the top of her High Score List has made it difficult for other men to be successful with her relationship-wise.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees nothing wrong with this chick's profile? In fact, I kind of like it. She knows what she wants, or rather what she doesn't want in a partner -- but sometimes those are almost the same thing. So I like that about her.

And so I didn't meet her criteria. So what? I now know not to waste my time, and hers. And I'm grateful she did me that favor.

It almost seems to me like all of you criticizing her feel the need to retaliate and "even the score" because she essentially rejected you personally without ever meeting you. Reminds me the guy who will shout "B1tch!" at every woman who blows him off. He takes rejection as an insult, and feels the need to try to lower the other person's value to in order to retain his perceived loss of dignity.