Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why you can't trust women and should double/triple books dates if possible

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Had a hookup date with a new girl (22 y/o) setup for this afternoon. Three hours later I ask for her address and she just says "plans changed I can't hangout. maybe next week". This chick just last night sent me 15 nude pics, told me her parents would be gone all weekend, and was totally dtf. Lmao

Have a wine date setup tonight with another woman (hopefully she won't flake at the last minute too), but this kind of sh!t bothers me. And yes, I'm aware this girl probably flaked because she got a "better offer". Was tempted to respond to her and say "why you have a herpes outbreak?"

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A wise man says nothing and moves on. An angry man says "why you have a herpes outbreak"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that you can't trust women. I see the logic behind double and triple booking. When using apps, I've usually not double/triple booked, but would schedule dates on 3 straight nights with 3 different women. If one flakes, I go to the gym that night and then am prepared for a date the next night.

If in-person is your only means of sourcing dates, this is a less common problem simply because it's difficult to fill your calendar with dates. If you can get 3 women scheduled for first dates on 3 consecutive nights just from day/night game, you're doing great. I also find that women are less likely to flake if the initial interaction was in-person rather than behind an electronic screen. However flaking is still far too common even with women from day/night venues.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2020 pre planned dating is dead, its not about "game" or anything but simply how things are.

Best suggestion is to settle the date in a place close to where you live but not too close, the shorter the planning the better...in my case my dates are asking them what are they doing and if they wanna meet in 20 minutes.

Those who plan to wine&dine a girl booking the place 3 days in advance should rather write sci-fi stories cause thats science fiction at the most.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother. You will appear butt hurt and it will only validate her.

Delete her number and move on to the next one.
I wouldn’t delete her number.

Just treat her as “low priority” from now on meaning you don’t contact her. She has to be the first to reach out and make plans to meet.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have a policy of expecting them to flake, and plan your days and mental investment thereafter. I testify that with that policy you will never be bothered by flaking again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2020 pre planned dating is dead, its not about "game" or anything but simply how things are.

Best suggestion is to settle the date in a place close to where you live but not too close, the shorter the planning the better...in my case my dates are asking them what are they doing and if they wanna meet in 20 minutes.

Those who plan to wine&dine a girl booking the place 3 days in advance should rather write sci-fi stories cause thats science fiction at the most.
That planning used to show respect and attention to detail and now that's been trashed out too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well lets all thank women for that, they lead to it the same moment they imagined that flaking and ghosting were acceptable ways to entertain human relationships.

As men we just react with logic.
All this bull is due to the "instant gratification" age due to social media. All the manuvers and bull swells their heads up.

I met a guy who does the same to women in reverse, he wasn't the most "handsome" guy in the face... He was well built and dressed and had game in him. His targets were "nicer" women. These women had good jobs, and were more mild mannered than him. He'd schedule 3 or 4 dates at the same time. If two were coming, he'd bail out on the one he wanted less at the very last second, but he'd offer to go to her house afterwards or something. When I saw it, it looked dirty and scummy. It's the same things women do to them men on the dating market. The energy "voodoo" in play, causes the guy to have this "highly in demand" energy which attracts alot of babes.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women make me sick, this b4tch ghosted me on the 4th date in the once, she even bought me 40 pounds worth of gifts on the 3rd date, so i had no reason to believe she would do this to me..

it made me mentally ill for weeks on end the way she vanished, I hadn't heard of ghosting much at time, so didnt know what was being done to me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women make me sick, this b4tch ghosted me on the 4th date in the once, she even bought me 40 pounds worth of gifts on the 3rd date, so i had no reason to believe she would do this to me..

it made me mentally ill for weeks on end the way she vanished, I hadn't heard of ghosting much at time, so didnt know what was being done to me.
Did you fvck her? At least you got gifts.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you fvck her? At least you got gifts.
yeah i rattled her, its not a nice thing though, especially when someone has sold you the american dream.

I was only a rookie pimp of the mind at the time.

wont happen again.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
All this bull is due to the "instant gratification" age due to social media. All the manuvers and bull swells their heads up.

I met a guy who does the same to women in reverse, he wasn't the most "handsome" guy in the face... He was well built and dressed and had game in him. His targets were "nicer" women. These women had good jobs, and were more mild mannered than him. He'd schedule 3 or 4 dates at the same time. If two were coming, he'd bail out on the one he wanted less at the very last second, but he'd offer to go to her house afterwards or something. When I saw it, it looked dirty and scummy. It's the same things women do to them men on the dating market. The energy "voodoo" in play, causes the guy to have this "highly in demand" energy which attracts alot of babes.
Wish I had the emotional capacity to do that. I hate flaking so i try to never do it to anyone. Also, if I've been seeing one girl, setting up dates with others makes me feel like a manwh0re and like it's bad karma. Even though I know the girl is probably talking to other guys. I guess I'm unlike most of humanity these days, because I still try to treat most people when human decency. Unfortunately it's a crutch in dating, because most women don't give a fvck about anyone's feelings.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish I had the emotional capacity to do that. I hate flaking so i try to never do it to anyone. Also, if I've been seeing one girl, setting up dates with others makes me feel like a manwh0re and like it's bad karma. Even though I know the girl is probably talking to other guys. I guess I'm unlike most of humanity these days, because I still try to treat most people when human decency. Unfortunately it's a crutch in dating, because most women don't give a fvck about anyone's feelings.
If you don't double book, at a minimum you need to be scheduling first dates with multiple women on back to back nights or 3 straight nights. Don't stop seeing multiple women until you lock down one with sex on multiple occasions and also don't expect it to last a lifetime.

I commend you for having decency, but it's not rewarding to have decency in the mating environment. I think a lot of guys are decent guys. Decent guys are the ones who women shyt all over.

Yes, women don't give a fvck about anyone's feelings. Defend yourself against ghosting and flaking with multiple women in the rotation. Abundance mentality.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't double book, at a minimum you need to be scheduling first dates with multiple women on back to back nights or 3 straight nights. Don't stop seeing multiple women until you lock down one with sex on multiple occasions and also don't expect it to last a lifetime.

I commend you for having decency, but it's not rewarding to have decency in the mating environment. I think a lot of guys are decent guys. Decent guys are the ones who women shyt all over.

Yes, women don't give a fvck about anyone's feelings. Defend yourself against ghosting and flaking with multiple women in the rotation. Abundance mentality.
It's their right though.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

After 3 dates it bothered you that much?? Wow bro...you have a lot of work to do on you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a hookup date with a new girl (22 y/o) setup for this afternoon. Three hours later I ask for her address and she just says "plans changed I can't hangout. maybe next week". This chick just last night sent me 15 nude pics, told me her parents would be gone all weekend, and was totally dtf. Lmao

Have a wine date setup tonight with another woman (hopefully she won't flake at the last minute too), but this kind of sh!t bothers me. And yes, I'm aware this girl probably flaked because she got a "better offer". Was tempted to respond to her and say "why you have a herpes outbreak?"
I know exactly where you went wrong. Was this the first time meeting her? If so then her anti-slut defense went up, she had time to think. You can’t get sexual over text with a girl you haven’t met yet or slept with yet. Too much out of your control. You get sexual in person with words and flirting and leading the date how you want it to go. Women know sometimes all you want is sex but they don’t want you to know that they know.