Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why you can't trust women and should double/triple books dates if possible

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women make me sick, this b4tch ghosted me on the 4th date in the once, she even bought me 40 pounds worth of gifts on the 3rd date, so i had no reason to believe she would do this to me..

it made me mentally ill for weeks on end the way she vanished, I hadn't heard of ghosting much at time, so didnt know what was being done to me.
Poor dude. We've all been there. Keep your head up. Date and f*uck for fun only. Do not get emotionally invested, they are not worth it. Focus on all aspects of your life that don't involve women. Ironically, you'll be a much more attractive guy. Read my recent posts. Good luck. Dash

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on all aspects of your life that don't involve women. Ironically, you'll be a much more attractive guy. Read my recent posts. Good luck. Dash
This is the funny part right? guys are laden down with the biological urge to focus on women, but it's not doing so that actually helps make a man more attractive. Focusing on themselves both builds a man's value and naturally proofs him against too much weak behavior since he is putting himself first, and both of those things make him more attractive. It's just an irony of nature that we are driven the other way around instead.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
This is why you should invite 5 chicks out on a date. learn to pull at least 4 back to the pad and have them all line up on the bed with their asses shaking around and you just move in and stick it in all of there holes.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Had a hookup date with a new girl (22 y/o) setup for this afternoon. Three hours later I ask for her address and she just says "plans changed I can't hangout. maybe next week". This chick just last night sent me 15 nude pics, told me her parents would be gone all weekend, and was totally dtf. Lmao

Have a wine date setup tonight with another woman (hopefully she won't flake at the last minute too), but this kind of sh!t bothers me. And yes, I'm aware this girl probably flaked because she got a "better offer". Was tempted to respond to her and say "why you have a herpes outbreak?"
How did u reacted to the nudes

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 3 dates it bothered you that much?? Wow bro...you have a lot of work to do on you.
this was 5 years ago B.I.G78 @Dash Riprock , i had also booked and paid for an event, after she bought me the gifts and was calling me with super high interest everyday, i didn't realise she would do that to me.

The new me, since i found this website is a different animal

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women make me sick, this b4tch ghosted me on the 4th date in the once, she even bought me 40 pounds worth of gifts on the 3rd date, so i had no reason to believe she would do this to me..

it made me mentally ill for weeks on end the way she vanished, I hadn't heard of ghosting much at time, so didnt know what was being done to me.
After 3 dates it bothered you that much?? Wow bro...you have a lot of work to do on you.
In the early 2010s, before I gotten introduced to red pill, I had a similar situation to @derby1

He indicated he was bothered by this incident as someone with limited experience. I was in my late 20s when the story I'm about to tell happened.

I had just moved to my current city a few months earlier. Met a woman off an online dating website (pre-app era). We had 2 solid dates. She was at my apartment on the third date. We had a makeout on my couch, but she was giving me some LMR. She ended up leaving my apartment without having sex with me and then ghosted, never returning text messages. This was only a few years after the first iPhone was introduced, so I wasn't as up on the whole ghosting/flaking thing.

Needless to say, I was PISSED. 3 dates wasted without getting to penetrate her vag.

I learned from it. I upped my closing skills and home dinner date skills after that incident.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just to clarify as above, my story was also a good 5 years back, i hadn't found sosuave at that point, but i soon did

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a hookup date with a new girl (22 y/o) setup for this afternoon. Three hours later I ask for her address and she just says "plans changed I can't hangout. maybe next week". This chick just last night sent me 15 nude pics, told me her parents would be gone all weekend, and was totally dtf. Lmao

Have a wine date setup tonight with another woman (hopefully she won't flake at the last minute too), but this kind of sh!t bothers me. And yes, I'm aware this girl probably flaked because she got a "better offer". Was tempted to respond to her and say "why you have a herpes outbreak?"
Congrats on talking to a 22 year old who is at her peak SMV. Just curious, how old are you?

hannesmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only answer: "OK"
Nothing else. Dont initiate contact anymore. I did this sometime. Often nothing happens, but these simple and dump answer gets them thinking sometime. Even if she writes once, some days later, its best to not respond to these ping texts. If she really shows interest/wants to schedule a new date you should answer. But ONLY if she sets a real date like: "I am sorry, but what about meeting at the bar on thursday afternoon". If its genereal blabla. Dont ****ing answer. Its just pinging.

Had one of these girls wishing me a happy new year after like half a year after i met and kissed her. Thought why not try to setup a new date. Did some flaky **** again. Wont react to these ping texts anymore.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's a crutch in dating, because most women don't give a fvck about anyone's feelings.
Nah, it's simply a matter of supply and demand. A lot of the good ones are taken. That's why single dudes seem to experience bad behavious from women. I usually have to go out with a few to find one that's LTR-material. But you'll learn to spot the good ones easier as you gain more experience. By that I mean you'll usually know it after a date or two.

I don't agree with double/triple booking. I don't expect flakes. Why should I? And if they do flake, I'm happy they do. They were not worth it and I didn't waste another date to figure that out. I got other things to do also.