"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

This is why you always confirm plans before a date

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
OP you're been making similar threads for god knows how long, we're getting tired of reading the same old stories, how abt you make a thread on how you managed to at least fvck 1 woman and then we'll cheer you on with some good pointers?

Even if it's a hoe, just get it done.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
So I don't get it. Are you saying to text and make sure to confirm during the days that you didn't text her at all? Or to confirm on the day of? I've had situations like your post many times. What works for me is "Hey are you still down to go etc" I had more success with this than 'looking forwadd to seeing you tonight" idk why but just have I've used what you say few months ago and I got flaked on a couple times lol
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
I had many fcloses in the past and never had to confirm with her that we are going out. I just show up and she shows up.
Nowadays I'm not sure how girls are reacting because I didn't have consistent number of dates as I had 2 years ago :'(
 

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
273
Reaction score
181
I don't confirm spit. If it falls through, it falls through and I next. Confirming is kinda treating her like some prize.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,082
Reaction score
1,720
Age
29
I stumbled across this article today and found it useful. If you're getting flaked on over and over then the problem is YOU, not the woman right?

So if a woman agrees to go on a date with you but then flakes at the last minute, 95% of the time it's because there's a weak connection between the two of you. You can talk to her longer, or calling on the phone/Facetiming would help you avoid some of that flakiness. Working on that connection will drastically drop your flake rate.

Models by Mark Manson has a really good section about this too. He uses a Two Strike Rule regarding flakes. He doesn't even bother getting a woman's number unless she seems interested and attracted lol.


@DEEZEDBRAH Seems like Mystery's 7 Hour Rule still applies to this day lol.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top