Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what I overheard talking to plate on the phone...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was talking to this plate of mine on the phone, she tells me to wait a second cause she momentarily at her sister's house. Apparently, her sister is married and has two kids, a boy and a girl. The boy and the girl come rushing into the room and the little boy is apparently complaining to his aunt (the plate) that his little sister is being a biatch LOL and what stunned me is the handling of this situation by the father of the children and the plate...

First the plate was kinda "yelling" (not really) to the little girl telling her she started the whole thing...and the little girl began to cry. The aunt (the plate) rushed to tell her it's OK and started apparently kissing and hugging her, consoling the little girl. In the mean time, the little boy tells his aunt "Don't spoil her, everytime you do that, she becomes more biatchy"...and then, both the father and the aunt start yelling at the little boy, telling him to "not talk about his sister like that"...

It stunned me because I just realised the full spectrum of how boys are put down and not given a **** about since they are so little...and girls manipulate every situation by just crying and victimizing themselves ALSO since they are little. **** me, this was deep and sad.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're correct to discipline him not to talk like that, young children should not be saying words like that or they grow up to be trashy.

There is absolutely nothing new in what you're talking about. Women can't get physical to settle disputes because they'll always lose to men, this is their coping mechanism.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like questionable parenting. You don't correct the daughter one second just to cave in when she starts crying, you let her cry and deal with it. Otherwise it becomes learned behavior and she will use crying more in the future to manipulate the parents in her direction even more. Parents just hate it when their children starts crying and do everything to stop it.
Yelling at the boy afterwards just confirms the questionable parenting in my eyes. The boy shouldn't talk like that, but what is yelling going to do other than creating a hostile environment and showing the girl she can manipulate the adults.
But what do i know sitting at the sidelines with little info. I'm no parent myself, just 2 cents.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sounds like people are giving 100% opinions based on 5% or less information. OP wasn't there, didn't see exactly what happened and doesn't know all of the background and details of how often this type of stuff happens.

Trying to comment on this is pointless because there is a huge gap of information missing.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like questionable parenting. You don't correct the daughter one second just to cave in when she starts crying, you let her cry and deal with it. Otherwise it becomes learned behavior and she will use crying more in the future to manipulate the parents in her direction even more. Parents just hate it when their children starts crying and do everything to stop it.
Yelling at the boy afterwards just confirms the questionable parenting in my eyes. The boy shouldn't talk like that, but what is yelling going to do other than creating a hostile environment and showing the girl she can manipulate the adults.
But what do i know sitting at the sidelines with little info. I'm no parent myself, just 2 cents.
You don't have to be a parent to see bad parenting at play and I agree completely with what you just said. They are not letting the girl deal with her being biatchy and they are letting her know no matter what, if she cries and victimizes herself, all is good. On the other hand, they are messing badly with the self esteem of that little boy and that will create consequences for sure in the future.

@BondJamesBond424 I was not asking for advice, I was just stating sth that caught my attention randomly.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like people are giving 100% opinions based on 5% or less information. OP wasn't there, didn't see exactly what happened and doesn't know all of the background and details of how often this type of stuff happens.

Trying to comment on this is pointless because there is a huge gap of information missing.
Indeed, I talked this with her and that is all the information you need to know. They treat the little girl like a princess and if/when need be, the little boy is put down. That;'s about it and I have seen this happen a lot in many other cases. That's why we have girls being raised pretentious and with the princess syndrome and boys begging for their attention

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story of my ****ing life man. Same **** happened to me more times than I can count. And all of my sister’s failed responsibilities fell onto me. And after I repaired the damage that she caused and took care of the responsibilities that she was supposed to uphold, SHE got rewarded for it. I always got punished for **** she did (or didn’t do). But never got rewarded when I completed those tasks either because SHE always did. Now she’s a BPD psycho who basically conned my parents out of $80,000 over the course of 5 years and they support her. Me? I get lectured about how my parents can’t help me out because they don’t have money. They pay for her apartment and credit card bill, but then told me that they didn’t want me to dorm in college because they don’t have cash. She totals a car she had, and then they buy her a new one. There’s so much **** like this that goes on in my life. My younger sister hates her now (hates my older sister, that is) because now it’s starting to negatively impact her.

This angers me. Reminds me of my own past traumas from similar events. My brother never had this issue bc he had an ear infection when he was young so he couldn’t hear for a while, and that negatively impacted his speech and he had to go to special ed, so they felt super guilty about that.

I remember once when I was in second grade, I only had one pair of shoes, and that pair was for school (apart of the uniform). My brother had 3 pairs, and both my sisters had 2 pairs. I asked my dad why I only had one pair when my sisters had 2 and my brother 3, and he wouldn’t answer. After about 15 minutes or so, he just said “don’t ask me this” and when I asked why, he said “because it hurts me” and I just didn’t know what to say or think. I felt a little guilty because of that, even though I was the one who was wronged. **** like this always happened throughout my life.

My brother damn near lost his mind because of her just ****ing with him (amongst other things, such as fake battery and assault charges too). After a while, he was literally about to commit murder against her, and my dad if he tried to stop him. My dad obviously sided with my sister and was about to make **** worse. I had to calm my brother down to stop him from killing them, and guilt my dad to the point where he was about to cry in order to calm everyone back down. I damn near lost my family that day bc my other sister was suicidal and my mom would have offed herself too. I would have been the only person left in my family who was alive. My dad still sided with her though despite him admitting that she is in the wrong. He did it because she’s a girl and he is a guy, so total gender bias right there. I couldn’t help him that last time. My dad even said to him several times “I am the father, you are the son, you are BELOW me!” And stomped his foot “You do what I say or get the **** out of the house!”.

My dad just wanted full control over him like he did with me. It’s some ego power trip coupled with his own past traumas where everything needs to be done right; he always wants everything done his way. My brother is doing much better now because he finally moved out though, and he finally seems happy again (happier, anyway). My dad was just baffled that he did that though and couldn’t believe that he’s so much happier than living with him. My or sister doesn’t live with us anymore either so that’s definitely a plus. She *actually* has BPD, and it was to the point where my younger sister wondered if she had BPD too, and my younger sister’s FRIEND (who is a female) even asked the same thing lol. That’s now bad it was. Most dudes here just throw that acronym around though to describe a chick who they can’t handle or who played them, even though they don’t actually know how bad they are.

Whatever. Made me hella strong and hella smart having to go through all that though. Still only made it out alive and sane by the grace and will of God though.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Indeed, I talked this with her and that is all the information you need to know. They treat the little girl like a princess and if/when need be, the little boy is put down. That;'s about it and I have seen this happen a lot in many other cases. That's why we have girls being raised pretentious and with the princess syndrome and boys begging for their attention
Honestly YOU probably don't even have anywhere close to all the information to base an opinion on let alone anyone else hearing your second or third hand story.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ this guy above me is so butthurt over this situation lmao just read all of his responses in this thread so far hahaha

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

soooo.... you never saw this happen? or woman who cry to manipulate men to do her things? I worked in a school once, some girls really abused how easy was to manipulate the guys to do her biddings, since most kids was just horny and she was good looking, it also didn't help a 14 Yo looking like 18, and she tried to look cute to me, I cut her down so fast, after she respect me during class,

just remember one thing, had a show called news radio, tehy had one with the girl just cried to try and sell her idea to make money and the dude caved