Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that who you will take advice from to get laid?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah? His style fits his presentation doesn't it? What would be really funny is if he created Speed Seduction and Ross Jefferies created Gunwitch. Talk about incongruence.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
so this is THE gunwitch who i have been praising all these months???????

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
hes real muscular, girls love it u cant deny that....hes REAL jacked.......its wat girls go for, id call him a "butterface" if u kno wat that is - still wat he WROTE cant be contended, he knows his shyt

Reaction score
My Pick

Hypnotika aka Rasputin strikes me as the best PUA on here.. i.e. he got natural alpha male exuding from him.... I would want him as my wing man...

also, looks has nothing to do with it.. picture can be missleading, its all about knowing how to carry yourself and knowing what to say and HOW to say it at the right time.. i.e. I can sence when a girl is easy vs not... and I will pick her up at the right time and take her home.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does gunwitch being funny looking really have anything to do with his pua ability the answer is it probably does while most men want to date extremely goregous he only dates women in his class

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how you view it and your own world around you. If your idea of this pua was like the fast-talker-techniques-routines-and-stuff-kind-of-social-guy, surely his looks don't match with it. But taking in consideration what he does and teaches for getting sex, the perspective changes. Add to that the fact that there's always a kind of woman attracted to this type of build, his persistence in approaching as he teaches, and eventually there may be not just 1 or 2 or 3 women who get to bed with him, but probably dozens if he is consistent with his way of doing it.

Doesn't matter the looks in this case unless of course obvious physical un-attractors, it is all relative to the culture / personal physical tastes / kind of women one gets / etc. You see many chubby-faced girls pull many considered socially attractive guys in clubs constantly, because many of these reasons discussed above.

For me, the moral of this is to look your best, know how to proceed, and keep going.

GatorBait

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard not to judge and make preconceptions based on their pictures. But, if there is one thing I have learned throughout college it is that looks don't matter nearly as much for guys.

I've seen some very mediocre guys go home with HOT chicks on multiple occassions. I've also known guys that had girls that couldn't stop talking about how hot he was, but he never got any play.

Loyalty

Don Juan
Reaction score
he's definitely jacked and it is pretty much true that looks don't have a ton to do w/ ****.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Is that who you will take advice from to get laid?
JT47319 said:
The thing about AFCs are that they're a bunch of crabs in a barrel. Just as one starts to lift himself out of the barrel, the other crabs will grab him and pull him back in.
Careful dude please dont join the growing army of crustaceans already on here.

And Gunwitch method works mate, try it.

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very motivational, instead... a lot more other PUAs (or self-proclaimed ones) are uglier than Gunwitch and equally succeed in getting p*ssy... it's all about confidence! You all should quit whining for the sake of it.

And really I cannot see how bringing down someone's looks could better your game, Bvbidd.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i am trying to get some pex and do more exercise by going crazy into basketball, girls will love me once i get good at basketball and get some serious pex.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see whats funny about it. I give the guy more credit for not being a "tom cruise" look a like.

We get more and more idiots on this board every day i swear

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
When I read Gunwitch he said something about getting so horny ANY girl becomes a 10 to him. When I read that my first thought was "Gunwitch bangs fat chicks!"

Of course looks dont matter and of course his method works if you are just going to fvck random low quality chicks.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:
When I read Gunwitch he said something about getting so horny ANY girl becomes a 10 to him. When I read that my first thought was "Gunwitch bangs fat chicks!"

Of course looks dont matter and of course his method works if you are just going to fvck random low quality chicks.
He also goes on about doing who he feels like doing and not care what others will say. He probally ****s some pretty nasty fat-asses.

But of course Gunwitch works if she already thinks your better than her, and he may be fat and ugly but there are fat and uglier chicks in comparison. Of course those chicks will do him if he acts all turned on by her when every other guy rightfully vomits.

I already know that, everybody knows that.

This site is about getting girls to be attracted to you. Not just going out and ****ing whatever you can.

So Gunwitch sucks and so does PUA tactics somewhere in the middle of both is what we all should be aiming for.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd, you're an idiot.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gunwitch does work, I've always thought it was Gunswitch, hahaha.