This is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
:rolleyes:
Of course looks dont matter and of course his method works if you are just going to fvck random low quality chicks.
:rolleyes: So now it works BUT only on "low quality" chicks?

I'm usually not one to jump on the KJ shouting bandwagon but can you ride that keyboard any harder?

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
:rolleyes: So now it works BUT only on "low quality" chicks?

I'm usually not one to jump on the KJ shouting bandwagon but can you ride that keyboard any harder?
I don't see what you're getting at. Read Bvidd's reply. He's right!

"The Gunwitch Method" could be rephrased as "how to score women by lowering your standards".

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
I don't see what you're getting at. Read Bvidd's reply. He's right!

"The Gunwitch Method" could be rephrased as "how to score women by lowering your standards".
No I'm reading YOUR reply theory king, dont try and pass the buck just because you got caught speaking out your ass.

So I'm lead to believe you've field tested GWM a bunch of times and for some darn reason it only worked on the "low quality" chicks you approached right?, and you knew they were "low quality" chicks how?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better to be muscular with a bit of fat than too skinny

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
No I'm reading YOUR reply theory king, dont try and pass the buck just because you got caught speaking out your ass.

So I'm lead to believe you've field tested GWM a bunch of times and for some darn reason it only worked on the "low quality" chicks you approached right?, and you knew they were "low quality" chicks how?
I've not exactly used Gunwitch but I have been so horny that I've slept with someone not very good looking and not very nice, out of desperation. That sounds like the basis for Gunwitch.

And let's face it. Any girl who puts out to a random horny guy is a sl*t aka a low quality chick.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey check it out, I think one of them goes to my school.

Also, has anyone noticed, Juggler looks like Fox Mulder? (aka. David Duchovny). Ross Jefferies looks like my accounting lecturer, which can't be possible because everyone knows accounting professors are asexual.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
And let's face it. Any girl who puts out to a random horny guy is a sl*t aka a low quality chick.
:rolleyes: You poor misguided bastard, now I actually feel a bit sorry for you.
The Truth said:
I've not exactly used Gunwitch but I have been so horny that I've slept with someone not very good looking and not very nice, out of desperation. That sounds like the basis for Gunwitch.
Thats your theory on GWM then is it? Never met the guy, never field tested it but you came to the conclusions that he fvcks fatties and it only works on "low quality" chicks.

Sounds about right, stock standard crabification with a heavy leaning toward keyboard theory. Wow can AFC's learn alot from you or what? , why dont they just put their balls in a vice and smack them with a hammer a few times and be done with it?...wanker.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
:rolleyes: You poor misguided bastard, now I actually feel a bit sorry for you.
Ok well a slvt is a low quality chick in MY eyes. I aim for women with some self respect, STD free, and who I can take out without running into random guys she's slept with.

Thats your theory on GWM then is it? Never met the guy, never field tested it but you came to the conclusions that he fvcks fatties and it only works on "low quality" chicks.

Sounds about right, stock standard crabification with a heavy leaning toward keyboard theory. Wow can AFC's learn alot from you or what? , why dont they just put their balls in a vice and smack them with a hammer a few times and be done with it?...wanker.
Talk about blowing the slightest thing out of proportion! He basically said himself that any chick becomes a HB10 when he's desperate or words to that effect. I'll also reference something else in the following post...

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Gunwitch said:
Imagine being alone in a room, with an ugly or mediocre woman. She comes over and lays her head on your lap. You hear her whisper, "I like you a lot". She smiles, comes up, and kisses you. Your friends are not there, and they will never know. You are getting more turned on as she rubs your upper legs, inching closer, closer, and closer to your crotch. What are you gonna do to stop her? Answer this only to yourself - not to friends or people who could judge you - and you’ll know that you’d likely have sex with her. ONLY in the case that she is nearly deformed, smells bad, or is morbidly obese ect., would you be likely to turn her down. Essentially, you’d only turn her down if she failed turn you on at that time.
Now according to you titboy, this guy is talking from experience or he is a keyboard jockey talking theory. He basically admits here that he would settle for a "ugly or mediocre" woman.

Take a guy who is a –1- in looks (perhaps fat, short, hideous face, balding, old, smelly, poorly dressed, etc.), but a -10- in effort. This guy will STILL land women who are -5.5s- once in while, and –3s- frequently.
Now what he is saying is that unless you are good looking, you can forget good looking chicks, WHICH IS EXACTLY THE POINT I WAS MAKING!!

Not much of a method as far as I'm concerned.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
Ok well a slvt is a low quality chick in MY eyes. I aim for women with some self respect, STD free, and who I can take out without running into random guys she's slept with.
The bullsh!t just keeps getting thicker with you. So "low quality slvts" are chicks who have been banged on the first hookup? Ok so how did you find out that all your past girlfriends never had a ONS? I doubt youve even had one but lets pretend.

The Truth said:
Talk about blowing the slightest thing out of proportion! He basically said himself that any chick becomes a HB10 when he's desperate. I'll also reference something else in the following posts...
Yeah ok relax tiger, enough qualification your hired.........................as head crab.

You want to continually bring down guys for trying to better themselves? You should be ashamed of yourself.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
You want to continually bring down guys for trying to better themselves? You should be ashamed of yourself.
It's the exact opposite! Gunwitch teaches guys to settle with what they can get instead of bettering themselves. I don't see how banging some random chick is bettering oneself?!

I'm with the guys who say you should have high standards for yourself and the women you are looking for. Never throw yourself at a woman (as Gunwitch preaches) because a DJ should be better than that.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth you are missing the fundamental point of Gunwitch, that is that women want sex just as much as men! The quote you showed is to illustrate that a HB9 would **** you if you were alone with her in a room, began to turn her on and her friends would never know.

His example of a 1 rating getting a 5.5 chick is valid. Lets face it, about 5% of guys are 1s, to be a one you must be visually hideous (no offence meant). The vast majority of guys on here are prob 5s and 6s. Using his effort forumula, he's saying you could land a fair few 8's. I don't know about you but I'm quite happy with HB8s!

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
The Truth you are missing the fundamental point of Gunwitch, that is that women want sex just as much as men! The quote you showed is to illustrate that a HB9 would **** you if you were alone with her in a room, began to turn her on and her friends would never know.
Yes, theoretically. But you are leaving out an important part, that some women would rather "not breathe" than get with certain guys, as Gunwitch said.

My response would have been earlier, but while I was reading Gunwitch I was also watching the movie Eight Days a Week, which is basically a polar opposite of anything I've seen on this site or the DJ Bible. I was sooo sick to my stomach. This AFC sits outside a girl's house for the whole summer and all of a sudden she hooks up with him. It made me even madder knowing what I do now.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:
It's the exact opposite! Gunwitch teaches guys to settle with what they can get instead of bettering themselves. I don't see how banging some random chick is bettering oneself?!

I'm with the guys who say you should have high standards for yourself and the women you are looking for. Never throw yourself at a woman (as Gunwitch preaches) because a DJ should be better than that.
Who said anything about "random"? Let's humor you and forget that you've been exposed as a KJ. As said before, you haven't even used the method, and clearily, as pointed by vorbis, you got it all wrong. :rolleyes: