Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this is just getting ridiculous now.....

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I work a couple of nights a week i also have my daughter a couple of nights, this makes my spare time limited
I've built a little comfort and rapport with 3 new chics recently, and ofcourse they've done a bit of their predictable Fckery in the mating dance.

however i've met all 3 chics in the last month..., 2 were morbidly obese from the hips down, .Total Bugal whales, who looked fine as hell in pics

and the 3rd chic was just an immature materialistic gremlins armpit,...

isnt anyone else starting to feel fed up with all this? surely its just not worth it ?

im glad im not the old blue pill boy i was, because i would have given these women 10x more time and attention, and id be angry as **** at whats turned up

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Many advise against LTR but if you find a girl you can tolerate most of the time and pass boner test I say you are good.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in the UK were more town based, the cities are quite far away, i agree though ill just start chatting women up in Aldi, cause this building rapport is just ridiculous when they bring this to the table

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Try in person. Online dating is not a great place these days. Large cities maybe.
Agree 100 percent. I've said the same thing about old too. Old seems to have gone way downhill lately. Bigger cities it's better.

I just had the same old problem this weekend. She used younger pics when she lived in cali and was in shape. She was about 25lbs heavier in person and didnt look as good.

Quantity and quality around here is way down.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have buddies that do OLD occasionally and all they get are land whales. I think a lot of quality women have moved away from it because the amount of attention they get both their and in real life

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Do a search of big metro areas on OLD and you will see some beauties.
I agree. My home town of st. Louis county Missouri I put my zipcode in and within 10 miles all sorts of hb7 plus girls and many never married and also pre wall and less qualifiers listed on their profiles overall less picky about what they want. Much hotter and thinner as well. Around here land whales and poat wall and tons of qualifiers.

Granted I'm sure some are fakes though. But overall in st. Louis tons and tons more better looking and pre wall and less damaged and less picky.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go on POF and I can't even muster the energy or desire to try and spin up some more plates, even the decent looking ones I look at and wonder ok what are you hiding or whats wrong with you that you've been on here for the past 6 months. Just kind of burnt out and disgusted by women in general right now. I generally make women send me a recent body pic before we meet, that tends to keep them more honest about the junk in their trunk.

Jacob40

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can find a real woman and not a fake on POF, they are most likely whales or close to it. Went out with two women recently. One at least told me up front she was fat but now losing weight and doing 5k walks. Other woman was ok with a big butt but used photos that were 3 years old. It really depends on which OLD you use. Match, OKC, Bumble, seem to have higher quality at least according to their pictures. Haven't met anyone off them yet.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you can find a real woman and not a fake on POF, they are most likely whales or close to it. Went out with two women recently. One at least told me up front she was fat but now losing weight and doing 5k walks. Other woman was ok with a big butt but used photos that were 3 years old. It really depends on which OLD you use. Match, OKC, Bumble, seem to have higher quality at least according to their pictures. Haven't met anyone off them yet.
Pof and okc are land whales fake profiles and trash. Bumble not a lot around here gotta look 40 or more miles away and most look high maintenance there.

I dont know what happened to OKCUPID but even last summer there were a few decent looking women on there I chatted with and fairly easy to pull in numbers.

Now okc full of whales and hookers.

I think summer is better for old when teachers are bored and out of school. I noticed more women in the summer on old and easy to chat up.

Match has the best looking ones but they tend to be wall or post wall around here.

Even match the last 6 months quantity and quality is way down just like the rest of the old apps in general.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just created a Tinder and Bumble account for ****s and giggles. I've matched with 5 HB6's recently all who I would gladly bang but that's it. 2 of them responded and the other 3 didnt. The 2 that did response had a sense of entitlement right off the bat. It certainly IS ridiculous.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I just created a Tinder and Bumble account for ****s and giggles. I've matched with 5 HB6's recently all who I would gladly bang but that's it. 2 of them responded and the other 3 didnt. The 2 that did response had a sense of entitlement right off the bat. It certainly IS ridiculous.
Old wasnt this bad even 5 years ago. You could put crappy pic up and use min effort in writing your emails to them and get replies.

The entitlement of girls in general is getting worse. You should read some of the old profiles I see.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total Bugal whales, who looked fine as hell in pics
Amazing how different "dating" is today, with OLD and all, compared to my day. Sounds like getting a date or a booty call now is a lot like ordering a pizza.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im glad to not be in Muricca'

I do very well with OLD... very well.

OLD sucking for you? Try alternative OLD things that are not dating sites.

Instagram: 6 dates, 3 lays + 1 FWB in the last year
Interpals: 10 lays over 4 years over 4 countries (I set up dates before traveling), 2 from local
Tagged: 6 lays over 4 years either traveling for work or them traveling to meet me, 2 were local based here in Finland
Tan-Tan (OLD): 3 dates, 3 lays 100% ratio (2 in China) and 1 Russian (who took the train 300mi to see me locally)

all were HB7 or higher
average age 32-40

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
im glad to not be in Muricca'

I do very well with OLD... very well.

OLD sucking for you? Try alternative OLD things that are not dating sites.

Instagram: 6 dates, 3 lays + 1 FWB in the last year
Interpals: 10 lays over 4 years over 4 countries (I set up dates before traveling), 2 from local
Tagged: 6 lays over 4 years either traveling for work or them traveling to meet me, 2 were local based here in Finland
Tan-Tan (OLD): 3 dates, 3 lays 100% ratio (2 in China) and 1 Russian (who took the train 300mi to see me locally)

all were HB7 or higher
average age 32-40
We dont have as many old options in the us. Match llc has a monopoly on old here. They own the small handful of sites here.

Pof okc suck since they bought them alone with tinder has gone downhill. Basically just match that has semi quality still.

Favebook dating looks kind of promising if they can pump enough money into it.

Even the last 6 months I'm shocked at the quality and quantity level on old.

What is causing old in general to be going downhill?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the HOT women I've met on OLD have been outside the US. Whenever I go home my OLD always blows up because my profiles are in english and women in my country are notorious for banging foreigners.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
All of the HOT women I've met on OLD have been outside the US. Whenever I go home my OLD always blows up because my profiles are in english and women in my country are notorious for banging foreigners.
Why do you think the quality of women on old in north America is low compared to other countries? I mean why does old have more land whales, damaged goods and overall ugly women compared to other countries?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is great here in Asia....the women are bat**** crazy of course but wow you can bang some very hot chicks pretty easily if in a big city.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OLD is great here in Asia....the women are bat**** crazy of course but wow you can bang some very hot chicks pretty easily if in a big city.
Yea, hot Asian chicks. Is OLD full of land whales, tatted and heavily pierced women like North America is? Do they look like Moranbong girls on OLD in Asia?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol those ladies are over 40

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
lol those ladies are over 40
Moranbong girls most of them not over 40. Most are in their 20s!

I still don't get how at your age and with your visible disability get all these girls off OLD and decent ones while most everyone on this forum is way younger than you and all struggle to gain traction on OLD.