"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

This is How Bad It's Getting Out There...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Once I get some abs should I get off old and try hitting the beach areas but the beaches where young people hangout. During spring break period I went to my local beach and it was all snow birds and old people. Young ones up in st pete.
So you think your going to train for some abs at your body size and it's going to be good? You don't have enough muscle on you to have good abs.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
So you think your going to train for some abs at your body size and it's going to be good? You don't have enough muscle on you to have good abs.
You need a strong core, but if I were in his shoes I'd be more concerned about building up my arms, shoulders, chest, and legs.
Besides, total body is the only way to go. You see a lot of guys with a huge upper body and small little legs. Looks weird.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You need a strong core, but if I were in his shoes I'd be more concerned about building up my arms, shoulders, chest, and legs.
Besides, total body is the only way to go. You see a lot of guys with a huge upper body and small little legs. Looks weird.
You mean meat heads? They typically have an ugly face, BUT have a huge chest and huge arms and crappy legs. I still see those goofy meat heads with women. They tend to look kinda sleezy though. Hot but sleezy.
 
Top