"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

This is funneist thing ive read in a while

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
read whole image




source:
https://www.forums.red/p/TheRedPill/4357/now_i_am_become_chad_the_destroyer_of_*****

generally i read a lot of funny chit there, sometimes its plain sad when guy is poor as hell, she leaves him, then she gets to know he was rich but didnt show it, and she goes nuts and many years after still cant deal with breakup that she initiated, lul, some of these stories are so hilarious that you wonder if they are really true, but prob they are
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
read whole image




source:
https://www.forums.red/p/TheRedPill/4357/now_i_am_become_chad_the_destroyer_of_*****

generally i read a lot of funny chit there, sometimes its plain sad when guy is poor as hell, she leaves him, then she gets to know he was rich but didnt show it, and she goes nuts and many years after still cant deal with breakup that she initiated, lul, some of these stories are so hilarious that you wonder if they are really true, but prob they are
My buddy was telling a story. Classic hypergamy fallout.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
I've never understood why guys think this is a big deal. Women with guys look at me all the time. I have a girlfriend, but I look at them. Doesn't mean I'm looking to cheat. Just because you're with someone doesn't mean you're dead. Men and women check each other out. Everybody does it.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I've never understood why guys think this is a big deal. Women with guys look at me all the time. I have a girlfriend, but I look at them. Doesn't mean I'm looking to cheat. Just because you're with someone doesn't mean you're dead. Men and women check each other out. Everybody does it.
It's because they never had any prior relationship with a woman.

Or they had little success with women.

All their dirty demented fantasies unfulfilled and it warps into the hate women club but still retaining those unfulfilled desires.

It's his favourite conundrum.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top