Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This guy had some **** to prove?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my friends were getting ready to leave the pool hall.
as i was bringing the balls back to the guy, there was another dude with his fat-ass gf who brought his balls 1 sec before me.

So when i got there after him, he said "beat you to it"
i go "yea...."

im there thinking, wow what an insecure fvcktard...

maybe i should of asked him for a game of pool and whoop his ass, that'll show him for bragging...

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf dude!???

it was just an attempt of a funny comment. dont read too much into insignificant stuff.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
wtf dude!???

it was just an attempt of a funny comment. dont read too much into insignificant stuff.
hmm maybe it was, i didnt look at it like that.

Most of my life i've been pretty passive about stuff. i must be losing my mind now.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao chill bro.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, didn't you know he was directly insulting the length and girth of your penis?!?! You should never let that stand! Knock his ****ing teeth out with the pool stick and then introduce his scrotum to the business end of your boots. All the while bashing his nose in with the 8 ball.