Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl just got dumped

Spitboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
And Im trying to get the rebound . I have known her for about 3 years but her nor I have ever showed any interest towards eachother maybe cause we were both in ltr , im still not sure. When I found out she was single I jumped on it and have been talking to her and seeing her since. My only problem is that since shes taking her break up pretty hard I cant figure out her interest level if any . She seems like she enjoys talking to me and last night she was laying on my bed drinking beer and watching movies till 2:30am but does not show any interest other then friends. Which is something I dont want to be. I my self have shown no interest either im waiting on her ! Am I being an idiot by trying to make her chase me ? Or should I just be a man about it and let her know that Im sexually attracted to her and shes someone I could see my self dating ? (not in those words) I know I dont want to scare her off and if shes drinking with me on my bed at 2 in the morning shes probably feeling pretty safe with me, right ? I just want to close the deal and not get into the "friend" trap before its to late. This is my first post on here so id like to say wassup to everyone and let you all know that any serious advice or comments would be appreciated , peace

daceovspades

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is on the rebound. Forget about her if you want a meaningful relationship. You get together with her, and chances are that she'll eventually dump you and go back to her ex. Trust me. I know from experience in rebound relationships.

Spitboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man , Im confident in my self but what you said had been stuck in my mind the entire time. Thanks for being the only one to kick down some advice off of here .

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its difficult to advice. You should make your move or ur gonna be Johny the tampoon. I advice you bang her and give it a roll from there. All the doomsday predictions; maybe, maybe not.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man and do it.

Spitboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kicked it with her again last night we ended up back in my bedroom drinking beer and talking but I still have not made it clear that Im more interested in seeing her then being friends with her. Im also confident knowing shes attracted to me. Im not sure on how to tell her all this yet someone please point me in the right direction. She has been insisting on actually taking me out so tomorow night its going to be a little role reversal would that be a good time or no ???

Spitboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I just went out with this chick again, tonight she picked me up and took me to get ice cream then we went to the beach walked around for a while and played like little kids on the swings. Since she took me out tonight the roles were totally reversed , she payed for everything and even open the car door for me.We ended up back in my bed no making out nada just playing cards listening to music untill she left. I have hinted at her that I could see my self dating her. I dont know where else to go from here ... Im feeling this girl alot but have not told her exactly since I still dont want to loose all control. What do you guys think of this ??