Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl has me confused, advice needed.

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so there's a girl in one of my classes who is absolutely gorgeous. She had a boyfriend for a while before I transferred to the school but her friend had told me she was saying how if she was single she really wanted to hook up with me. She and her boyfriend broke up so the next day I got her number and we talked for a while but I wasn't able to see her. Long story short I stopped talking to her because of different reasons but mostly because I barely saw her outside school since I didn't have a car. Now I've got my car and she has a different boyfriend yet she gives me sexual looks in class all the time like we still have a "thing." She still comes over and talks to me without me saying anything first. She said we should definitely hang out since I can stop by now but what do I do? I've never met her boyfriend so I won't judge him but he's a downgrade from me. I personally could care less about if she has a boyfriend but I am not sure if I should still talk to her cause I know that now if we hung out more outside school there's a good chance we'd start feeling for each other again. Opinions?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indecision = inaction. Inaction = masturbation.

Do what you wanna do.

Flip a coin, and you will know your answer before it lands.

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Indecision = inaction. Inaction = masturbation.

Do what you wanna do.

Flip a coin, and you will know your answer before it lands.
Ya man I will probably try and hangout with her because she is so sexy and I'll probably get with her. I'd rather to that than the whole Inaction=Masturbation process :p