Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This game is all about looks. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god these threads are pointless.....ok lets say your right.....now not only are you ugly but you're also stupid for wasting your time talking about something you can't change

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why haven't the mods locked this thread and banned the op? Seriously, this shyt is stupid, and everyone with a brain in their head know that personality/attitude prevails over looks any day. You are a fvcking moron if you disagree. If you dont think so, there is no point in your ugly ass being on this forum at all, and you should GTFO and kill yourself now, as no chicks will ever talk to you, cuz you aren't a model guy. case closed!

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Why haven't the mods locked this thread and banned the op? Seriously, this shyt is stupid, and everyone with a brain in their head know that personality/attitude prevails over looks any day. You are a fvcking moron if you disagree. If you dont think so, there is no point in your ugly ass being on this forum at all, and you should GTFO and kill yourself now, as no chicks will ever talk to you, cuz you aren't a model guy. case closed!
Yes I agree this thread should be closed if the OP is unwilling to even consider opposing viewpoints

To the OP: one interesting thing to share - you take from this what you will. This is my last response to you

I know that *objectively* speaking - that is to say, if you just saw me in a picture, you would say my looks are nothing to speak of - 5 at best.

I remember one time in a mixed gender hangout - somehow the subject was: 'How hot do you think you are, on a scale of 1-10?'

And when it came to me, I said: 'Average at best, a 5.'

And the girls were like: 'You really think you are a 5? You are so NOT a 5. You are so much higher than a 5. More like an 8.' And obviously the reason they said that was because my personality fascinates them. Girls look at the total package and often blend your looks and personality together in one total impression.

What was really interesting was - I said: 'Actually this other guy here (in our group), I would give him a 9 out of 10.' And from a pure physical standpoint, he is. He is 6'1, totally toned with muscle, good face.

But all the girls were like: 'No way, you are being way too generous! He is like a 6 more like it!'

The reason was because his personality is so bland.

Take from this what you will.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Yes I agree this thread should be closed if the OP is unwilling to even consider opposing viewpoints

To the OP: one interesting thing to share - you take from this what you will. This is my last response to you

I know that *objectively* speaking - that is to say, if you just saw me in a picture, you would say my looks are nothing to speak of - 5 at best.

I remember one time in a mixed gender hangout - somehow the subject was: 'How hot do you think you are, on a scale of 1-10?'

And when it came to me, I said: 'Average at best, a 5.'

And the girls were like: 'You really think you are a 5? You are so NOT a 5. You are so much higher than a 5. More like an 8.' And obviously the reason they said that was because my personality fascinates them. Girls look at the total package and often blend your looks and personality together in one total impression.

What was really interesting was - I said: 'Actually this other guy here (in our group), I would give him a 9 out of 10.' And from a pure physical standpoint, he is. He is 6'1, totally toned with muscle, good face.

But all the girls were like: 'No way, you are being way too generous! He is like a 6 more like it!'

The reason was because his personality is so bland.

Take from this what you will.
Interesting.

Reminds me of this one time when I ate bacon.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just say that, eating right (Big salads/spinach) leads to emotional range, emotional range leads to good looks. I once considered plastic surgery as well, when I was in my early 20s! I did get lasik surgery though, which was a great decision - it expanded my awareness or peripheral vision.

I'm just confident, healthy (I think), always active, and aware. Women like to watch an aware man, and a man at work etc etc.

alwaysimproving7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Let me just say that, eating right (Big salads/spinach) leads to emotional range, emotional range leads to good looks. I once considered plastic surgery as well, when I was in my early 20s! I did get lasik surgery though, which was a great decision - it expanded my awareness or peripheral vision.

I'm just confident, healthy (I think), always active, and aware. Women like to watch an aware man, and a man at work etc etc.
Interesting. Reminds me of this time when I use to watch Popeye as a kid.

Heman6

Don Juan
Reaction score
these threads are pointless. they go nowhere and depending on your views no one budges either way. the best indicator of the truth in this case is what you've personally seen. in my case i have seen plenty of bland looking dudes with cute girls.

this is also a seduction website, not a modeling forum.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
douchebaggery at its finest. I cant believe this thread is still alive!

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alwaysimproving7 said:
I just wanna say to anyone that is new to the game of picking up girls and you're average/below average in looks don't waste your time picking up.
So maybe I'll stop going to the gym because I'm not naturally muscular. Maybe I'll stop trying to earn more money because I'm not born into a family of millionaires. If you don't try, of course you will fail.

Looks matter, although you can compensate with a good personality. When all else is equal, the better looking man will get the girl.

E

Energizer

horaholic said:
I used to be like the OP and share his viewpoints, but coming to SS has changed my outlook completely, my mate is extremely handsome, but has a bland personality and cannot score women.

I agree that personality and attitude will pervail over looks, looks fade with time, people get fat and ugly as they age; it's personality and attitude that is the substance that sustains attraction.

I have men with beer guts that have model like girlfriends, they are obviously sticking around for one reason or another and it certainly isn't necessarily due to looks.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
I have men with beer guts that have model like girlfriends, they are obviously sticking around for one reason or another and it certainly isn't necessarily due to looks.
Fair enough, tell us more about these men. DO you know them well? If so what do you think helped them get and keep these women.

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For women, their game is all about looks- because thats what we judge them on- and they know that. We are looking to plant seeds, the sexier they appear, the more we are attracted.

For men, the game is all about being the foundation. The majority of men (currently AFCs) do not realize this. Women do not judge you based on your looks- your looks is just another part of the bigger picture. Women glance at the looks, but then enquire deeper into your background and attitude.

A man's purpose to the women is to hold it down for them and the family she will create for him. Someone she we will rely on and build her webs around. Someone who will protect her and her kids. She is planning to take on your name eventually.

So naturally for the women, the game is all about how confident you are in yourself, how you carry yourself, your career, your ambitions and dreams, how comfortable you are with yourself, what you do with your time etc.

If your game is going to be all about looks, you are doomed to fail with women. Transform yourself into Brad Pitt-looking guy if you want, but you will only play the role of a dildo for them. You will be to them what a slut is to us.

If you believe the game is all about looks, and then think of yourself as ugly now and then, its your confidence that will suffer, and that will inevitably turn off the women, not how good or bad you look...

E

Energizer

trv26 said:
Fair enough, tell us more about these men. DO you know them well? If so what do you think helped them get and keep these women.
I know two men with beer guts who have hot women and it's their personality that keeps the woman around, they've said so themselves. These men are the nicest, most down to earth men I've met, yet they are strong and nutcases. I'm guessing they offer security for their woman and make their woman feel good.

I have also seen ugly men who are skinny with hot women, I guess women value their appearance higher than that of the men they are with and I also read an Internet article that stated that if a woman is the better looking partner in the relationship, the relationship lasts longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.