"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

This forums seems to be for players only

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Most posts I see here are about approaching, no?

EVERYGUY has approached at some time in his life. Some simply more than others, people are on this board reading and learning to try and improve. Sorry Mr SS, I guess its ONLY you who approaches?
A) I have nothing to do with SS.
B) The "approach posts" usually have something to do with "OMG! I'm frickin' out! How do I approach the most beautiful, angelic creature on Earth that works at the coffee shop? Every time I go up to the counter I turn into a spineless, stuttering slug and order something gay like the Fruit Mocha Latte with cherries. I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! Someone tell me the magical phrase that'll make her want to jump my little boner! PUHLEAZE!!!"

****, we had a poll with almost 150 "DJs" about those who do approaches or even TRY to approach. Like I said, approximately half of the DJs CANNOT EVEN APPROACH and the other 25% approach but fear it.

The only way they're going to stop tripping over their feet is if they get into the field and force themselves to approach and socially interact with people. Again, back to the point of this thread, there are not near enough players or up-and-coming players.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by JT47319
A) I have nothing to do with SS.
B) The "approach posts" usually have something to do with "OMG! I'm frickin' out! How do I approach the most beautiful, angelic creature on Earth that works at the coffee shop? Every time I go up to the counter I turn into a spineless, stuttering slug and order something gay like the Fruit Mocha Latte with cherries. I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! Someone tell me the magical phrase that'll make her want to jump my little boner! PUHLEAZE!!!"

****, we had a poll with almost 150 "DJs" about those who do approaches or even TRY to approach. Like I said, approximately half of the DJs CANNOT EVEN APPROACH and the other 25% approach but fear it.

The only way they're going to stop tripping over their feet is if they get into the field and force themselves to approach and socially interact with people. Again, back to the point of this thread, there are not near enough players or up-and-coming players.

Agreed! Even many of the so-called players on this site stoop to using internet dating and ending up seeing trolls cause they are too scared to approach in person.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Re: Re: Re: Re: This forums seems to be for players only

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
My nuts won't lick themselves.
:D

This isn't the forum to ask that :D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top