"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

This forums seems to be for players only

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
It just really seems lately that newer and newer threads seem to coming out as this being more of a breeding and learning ground for players. What makes you AFC? If im correct i believe AFC stands for Another Frustrated Chump?

See my thing is i dont go out looking for girls to play them and try to get them in bed. I am a serious relations kind of person. Ive found a girl that i truely adore, and have been with her for almost a half of a year. Things are really a two-way street with us, and all the stupid ass games with most women and guys like you gaining knowledge from this site, dont exist at all with me.

Ive used quite a bit of knowledge from this site to lay a foundation. Thats it. I used it to attract my girlfriend to me and i keep in mind what things i must do to have this relationship continue to grow. The main thing is confidence. And that for sure is one thing i have going for me. So my question is why are some guys who can appreciate relationships, be a pure gentleman, and savor the positives that come from persuing a relationship be considered a wussy, looked at as weak, and commonly known as a frustrated chump? I certainly am not any of those, and definately not frusted. Are you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
If you are where you want to be, then that's great.

There is no need to drag others down, no need to convince those to stay, when they want to ride another 100 miles to get to their destination.

So then I ask you, what is the point of this thread?
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Originally posted by Eulogy
If you are where you want to be, then that's great.

There is no need to drag others down, no need to convince those to stay, when they want to ride another 100 miles to get to their destination.

So then I ask you, what is the point of this thread?
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Good for you if you've used the tips here to attract that girl, but there are lots of guys who A) haven't managed to do so yet, and B) don't have the same kinds of goals as you. Oh, and if you're confused as to acronyms, etc... read the DJ bible :D
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
No you are not frustrated.

This site is originally for advice about dating girls and all. Then I guess you could say, it mainly attracted two types of guys. The ones that wanted to improve themselves on the whole, and the ones that just want improvement on their game.

Which ever anyone choses is fine by me. Whatever keeps them happy.

Appearantly, you are one of the ones that wanted a little advice on self-improvement. You found it, applied it and it worked for you. Why would you care about this board being for players. There are players and there are DJs (I prefer to call them good men actually). There always have been and there always will be. Don't worry about it.
 

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Sounds good to me! Don Juan applied, and successful! Ive met my goal :D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Originally posted by squirrels
Now set a new one and keep going. :)
Very important indeed!
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I have got nothing against the "players" personally; it's just that a lot of them are very critical and hostile towards people on this board and zealous with their advice.

The player/PU/SS advice hasn't worked for me, so I have little faith in it. Besides, I'm really not convinced by any "technique" that has less than a 1 in 10 success rate.

But whatever works for you and suits your goals is the best route to take. Some people have money, looks, charisma and can use certain strategies more effectively than others. Some start as total AFCs and need to gradually climb their way up, conquer their fears and develop a confident mindset etc.
 

Ice_Berg_1

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Canada
If I were you I would watch my comments. That's great that you have someone who think is good enough to settle down with, but I'm willing to bet that within the next six months your girl will start to change and I'm also willing to bet that when this happens you will start to feel like an insecure AFC, and I am also willing to bet that you will wnd up coming back to this forum asking us "Players" for advice

Don't hate the player baby, hate the game
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by Ice_Berg_1
If I were you I would watch my comments. That's great that you have someone who think is good enough to settle down with, but I'm willing to bet that within the next six months your girl will start to change and I'm also willing to bet that when this happens you will start to feel like an insecure AFC, and I am also willing to bet that you will wnd up coming back to this forum asking us "Players" for advice

Don't hate the player baby, hate the game
that's it right there, Avsguy. you came here to understand more about the game, and i guess you did. good for you. now that you've landed a chick, you're saying that we're all playing "stupid azz games".

for some odd reason, i get the feeling that you will be back here at some point, asking, "uh...what just happened here..."

don't hate the game, love the game.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Owned

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ice_Berg_1
If I were you I would watch my comments. That's great that you have someone who think is good enough to settle down with, but I'm willing to bet that within the next six months your girl will start to change and I'm also willing to bet that when this happens you will start to feel like an insecure AFC, and I am also willing to bet that you will wnd up coming back to this forum asking us "Players" for advice

Don't hate the player baby, hate the game

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe AVSGUY is one of those that believes the "Game" has ended for them. They are through and have succeeded.
 

Liquid

New Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
The best game is no game.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
IMO this forum is not about being a player in a sense of: "go out, sleep with as many as you can and break their hearts, and play useless mind games"

What you see being a "player" what I see as being active, taking the chances and keeping your options open.

I too would like to find one girl to settle with. So far, this hasn't happened, so I keep approaching, meeting and seducing different girls, trying to pick the one I like...

So do many other guys in this forum IMO. Doesn't mean they are players.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
....then leave. There is NO reason why you should continue to come here. You have what you want. You seem happy...although in a short time that may or maynot change.

But if it does go bad be man enough to keep the same screen name when you start posting your tales of woe!!! aight.
 
Last edited:

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Sorry, but 75% of this board CANNOT EVEN APPROACH WOMEN.

There aren't EVEN enough players on this board.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Hey i never said i was leaving the board! I can still require good information when it surfaces. Oh and i sure will be man enough to keep my screen name, if anything happens. We always are learning throughout life. May it be educationally, street side, or relations, i must admit this is my first true fulfilling relationship, as all others have just been blah, so im just going to take this as it comes and learn from it! Whatever, happens from here is going to be with the flow of things.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by JT47319
Sorry, but 75% of this board CANNOT EVEN APPROACH WOMEN.

There aren't EVEN enough players on this board.
Most posts I see here are about approaching, no?

EVERYGUY has approached at some time in his life. Some simply more than others, people are on this board reading and learning to try and improve. Sorry Mr SS, I guess its ONLY you who approaches? Man, the way you talk as if you are king of the board or something. You have good field reports, but amongst your coloured and blown up words, you have a LOT of criticism and indirectly tell everyone you are on a higher level.

As for the post, I am with Ice Cold. I date many woman looking for a keeper. Havent found one for the past year or so (since I broke up with my x) but Im sure Ill find one sooner or later.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by Avsguy01
So my question is why are some guys who can appreciate relationships, be a pure gentleman, and savor the positives that come from persuing a relationship be considered a wussy, looked at as weak, and commonly known as a frustrated chump?
Dude, I am much more of a "relationship guy" than a "player", and if anyone here thinks that I'm a "wussy", "weak", or an "AFC" they can lick my f*ckin' nuts.
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Re: Re: This forums seems to be for players only

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Dude, I am much more of a "relationship guy" than a "player", and if anyone here thinks that I'm a "wussy", "weak", or an "AFC" they can lick my f*ckin' nuts.
Dude.. keep your disturbing fantasies to yourself!
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Re: Re: Re: This forums seems to be for players only

Originally posted by Don Ronny
Dude.. keep your disturbing fantasies to yourself!
My nuts won't lick themselves.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top