"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

This ever happen to y’all?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
So you’re talking to a chick at the bar. Decently cute. You’re flirting with her, and you get her digits. But then her friend walks in, and she’s just stunning. Yet, you put all your attention on the first chick.

Am I the only one that this happens to? I really don’t know what to do about it lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
So you’re talking to a chick at the bar. Decently cute. You’re flirting with her, and you get her digits. But then her friend walks in, and she’s just stunning. Yet, you put all your attention on the first chick.

Am I the only one that this happens to? I really don’t know what to do about it lol
Sure, why not?

Her friend is attractive and you’ve already build a connection with the cute friend. Most men aren’t going to jump ship and go chat up the better looking one like they do in the movies or something.

I don’t know if there is anything to necessarily do about it.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
You're not the only one. Flirt with both and see who sticks, you might not always get the more attractive one but it's better than nothing. If the more attractive one is interested in you, don't neglect the backup plan, things can go bad even if it seemed good. Better to fvck a decent cutie than yourself.

Many guys will look at this situation like a dilemma, that they have to pick one and go all in. It's a false dilemma, because they don't see anything between the two most extreme options. There's usually a multitude of options in most apparent dilemmas, we just need to realize it and invent those options.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
So you’re talking to a chick at the bar. Decently cute. You’re flirting with her, and you get her digits. But then her friend walks in, and she’s just stunning. Yet, you put all your attention on the first chick.

Am I the only one that this happens to? I really don’t know what to do about it lol
One time this happened and I went home with the first girl because I felt like the first girl would c0ckblock me if I switched to her friend. Went to the same bar a month later and saw the two of them. Did not recognize them at all at first, awkward lol. Friend became really flirty and I ended up taking her down. The whole thing was pretty weird.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Don't pull chick from bars or any nightspots.

Not worth the effort unless it's for a ONS.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
Treat all women the same. Whatever you are doing with one, do with all of them. It doesn't matter how attractive you think they are because it's not up to you. You won't have a chance unless the chick opens the door for you. Never get ahead of yourself or think that any particular thing you do will matter. It's not a zero sum gain situation, you can get them both if that is what they want... but that is only going to happen if they both want something to happen. At this point you have no idea which chick is really interested in you... you have to test the waters.

Flirt, act like a man, read her body language and behavior, and if she (or they) is (are) giving you a green light then go for what you want.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Include hotter girl in the interaction/conversation. Make hotter girl ask you for your digits (maybe she has a problem and you offer to help or something). Spin them both. Talk about threesomes or something. If they won´t go for threesome, keep the one who is less crazy.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top