Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This ever happen to y’all?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you’re talking to a chick at the bar. Decently cute. You’re flirting with her, and you get her digits. But then her friend walks in, and she’s just stunning. Yet, you put all your attention on the first chick.

Am I the only one that this happens to? I really don’t know what to do about it lol

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you’re talking to a chick at the bar. Decently cute. You’re flirting with her, and you get her digits. But then her friend walks in, and she’s just stunning. Yet, you put all your attention on the first chick.

Am I the only one that this happens to? I really don’t know what to do about it lol
Sure, why not?

Her friend is attractive and you’ve already build a connection with the cute friend. Most men aren’t going to jump ship and go chat up the better looking one like they do in the movies or something.

I don’t know if there is anything to necessarily do about it.

Serenity

Reaction score
You're not the only one. Flirt with both and see who sticks, you might not always get the more attractive one but it's better than nothing. If the more attractive one is interested in you, don't neglect the backup plan, things can go bad even if it seemed good. Better to fvck a decent cutie than yourself.

Many guys will look at this situation like a dilemma, that they have to pick one and go all in. It's a false dilemma, because they don't see anything between the two most extreme options. There's usually a multitude of options in most apparent dilemmas, we just need to realize it and invent those options.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

One time this happened and I went home with the first girl because I felt like the first girl would c0ckblock me if I switched to her friend. Went to the same bar a month later and saw the two of them. Did not recognize them at all at first, awkward lol. Friend became really flirty and I ended up taking her down. The whole thing was pretty weird.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't pull chick from bars or any nightspots.

Not worth the effort unless it's for a ONS.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat all women the same. Whatever you are doing with one, do with all of them. It doesn't matter how attractive you think they are because it's not up to you. You won't have a chance unless the chick opens the door for you. Never get ahead of yourself or think that any particular thing you do will matter. It's not a zero sum gain situation, you can get them both if that is what they want... but that is only going to happen if they both want something to happen. At this point you have no idea which chick is really interested in you... you have to test the waters.

Flirt, act like a man, read her body language and behavior, and if she (or they) is (are) giving you a green light then go for what you want.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Include hotter girl in the interaction/conversation. Make hotter girl ask you for your digits (maybe she has a problem and you offer to help or something). Spin them both. Talk about threesomes or something. If they won´t go for threesome, keep the one who is less crazy.