Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Corey Wayne guy

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching some of his vids, and he claims to have had countless, beautiful, smart women, but then I see he puts out a vid on dating single mothers. I thought, ‘Why’s this of interest to him if he can get any single, smart, beautiful woman he wants?’ Hmmm.

So... about 1:10 into vid, he actually admits his current GF is a single mother. This vid is entitled ‘Dating single moms’ (See for yourself).

I thought this might have just been someone he dated for a short while, then moved on, but just a short while ago, someone asked him on his Youtube channel if he ever had kids, his reply was, ‘No, me and my current GF were satisfied raising her kids from her previous relationship’.

So, let me get this straight: this guy is a dating coach; charges clients 1k an hour phone sessions; sells books on succeeding with women; puts out countless dating tip vids; claims to have had success with countless beautiful women, yet, evidently, the best he could get was a single mother, hence being with her for years. And... he never even had kids of his own.

I don’t mean to sound malicious, but If he genuinely had options, he’d never have settled for a single mama and raised another man’s offspring. That’s a no brainer, right?

When I raised this issue on his YT channel, instead of replying to me, my comment got deleted and he banned me from commenting on his channel.

Your thoughts?

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
His book “How to be a 3% man” is one of the best dating books I have ever read. His older videos are good but I can’t watch his newer stuff, he is just too big headed for me now.

I recommend reading his book before judging him too harshly.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I raised this issue on his YT channel, instead of replying to me, my comment got deleted and he banned me from commenting on his channel.
I was following George Bruno on instagram for a while, until I challenged some of his fairly recent preachings. Mostly He has changed his tune about marriage all of a sudden and is going a bit religious. Needless to say "The Sultan" first got nasty with me and then blocked me.
I only asked him to remind me of the divorce rates currently and pointed out what a sh1t deal marriage is for men. That doesn't align with his current rhetoric so rather than argue the point, he insulted me then blocked me. If he should happen to be reading this, stick your chopsticks where the sun doesn't shine you tubby, bragging, know-it-all old windbag... A lot of these you tubers have ideas way above their station. :lol:

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
His book “How to be a 3% man” is one of the best dating books I have ever read. His older videos are good but I can’t watch his newer stuff, he is just too big headed for me now.

I recommend reading his book before judging him too harshly.
OK, each to their own, but here’s my issue... he urges his followers to read 3% man 10 to 15 times in order for info to sink in, right? Isn’t that book around 500+ pages, so why follow his advice when his result was a single mother and raising another man’s kids?

I mean, if you look like a prime Dolph Lundgren (with finances to match), then you’re going to attract the hottest of women effortlessly - not read some unsuccessful dating guru’s 500+ page book 10 - 15 times.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne is a 50 year old internet "dating guru." Options become limited, and at 50, your access to hot 20-something girls with no kids gets pretty difficult. Basically, at a certain age, most of the more attractive women in your dating pool have already been "used." If you want to see it that way.

His occupation also will limit his dating prospects. Regardless of what these "dating gurus" and "professional pickup artists" say about themselves and how truly awesome their lives are, I don't think many women want to actually date them and answer some difficult questions from friends and loved ones about what her boyfriend does for a living. Women are, after all, more preoccupied with social status and appearances.

His 3% Man book is a good guide for men who are very needy and insecure, and need the jump start. Although written at a 2nd-grade reading level, I like how it devotes a lot of material to maintaining attraction and relationships, not just pickup.

I agree that his older videos are better than the more recent ones, in which he bloviates way too much about how incredible he is. The fact that he's also very pro-Trump makes him harder to take seriously.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never watched any PUA's, except a brief video with Roosh in it.
Although I don't doubt they can offer some good advice and guidance, I think a lot of them are like tele-evangelists and have a secondary motive. Just my own personal opinion but I posted as I can see OP's observation to be in alignment.

Plus all of them are short term and peak with their ideas/following when they are at their prime. I'd imagine it would be hard for young dudes to listen to some 50yo telling them how to pickup girls in the current time. Same advices for the most part but different players...

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne has some good info but he is way too beta for me to watch his vids
Hope this helps
Yeh, the guy gives off beta Richie Cunningham vibes. Just by your stature alone, a chick knows if you’re beta or alpha. Corey Wayne is physically weak framed, and doesn’t have the high T bone structure of an alpha male— square jaw, pronounced cheekbones, brow ridge, warrior skull, etc. And his voice is kinda gentle, which he tries to compensate for by dropping lots of F bombs, like he’s some type of bad ass. Put him next to someone like Dolph Lundgren, he’s getting mogged in every level.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne is a 50 year old internet "dating guru." Options become limited, and at 50, your access to hot 20-something girls with no kids gets pretty difficult. Basically, at a certain age, most of the more attractive women in your dating pool have already been "used." If you want to see it that way.

His occupation also will limit his dating prospects. Regardless of what these "dating gurus" and "professional pickup artists" say about themselves and how truly awesome their lives are, I don't think many women want to actually date them and answer some difficult questions from friends and loved ones about what her boyfriend does for a living. Women are, after all, more preoccupied with social status and appearances.

His 3% Man book is a good guide for men who are very needy and insecure, and need the jump start. Although written at a 2nd-grade reading level, I like how it devotes a lot of material to maintaining attraction and relationships, not just pickup.

I agree that his older videos are better than the more recent ones, in which he bloviates way too much about how incredible he is. The fact that he's also very pro-Trump makes him harder to take seriously.
True about his age, but didn’t this guy start “mastering” pick up in his 30s, hence all of his anecdotes about dating and succeeding with the most desirable women around? So what made him ditch these women for a woman with baggage? It doesn’t add up TBH.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty simple, Corey Wayne is a handsome faced manlet (5"5, shockingly) with pretty decent game

His results, or more importantly the quality of his results, are congruent with this

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was watching some of his vids, and he claims to have had countless, beautiful, smart women, but then I see he puts out a vid on dating single mothers. I thought, ‘Why’s this of interest to him if he can get any single, smart, beautiful woman he wants?’ Hmmm.

So... about 1:10 into vid, he actually admits his current GF is a single mother. This vid is entitled ‘Dating single moms’ (See for yourself).

I thought this might have just been someone he dated for a short while, then moved on, but just a short while ago, someone asked him on his Youtube channel if he ever had kids, his reply was, ‘No, me and my current GF were satisfied raising her kids from her previous relationship’.

So, let me get this straight: this guy is a dating coach; charges clients 1k an hour phone sessions; sells books on succeeding with women; puts out countless dating tip vids; claims to have had success with countless beautiful women, yet, evidently, the best he could get was a single mother, hence being with her for years. And... he never even had kids of his own.

I don’t mean to sound malicious, but If he genuinely had options, he’d never have settled for a single mama and raised another man’s offspring. That’s a no brainer, right?

Your thoughts?
Could be a few things. One, his targeted age range is filled with single moms. Two, he has a thing for MILFs. Three, they are traditionally easier to bed and then he just moves on to the next one. He's not looking for kids, so he hits it and leaves when it's time. Additionally, single moms are great.... for single dads..

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
This is such infantile thinking . I mean seriously, by your logic.. Should every guy who's good with women just have a smoking hot 18-22 yr old with a good head, amazing in bed, and a great body?

Single mothers exist. They have nurturing mindsets, they may be experienced.. But you forget the biggest reason why people date others.. for their PERSONALITY and for the connection they have with a person.

It shocks me people still think like this. Why are SOME men always worried about what other men are doing? To me that's some weak ****. No offense.. I think its more of a feminine trait.. as women always say **** like "can you believe Stacy is dating that guy? i wonder what she liked in him? she used to date all these successful, handsome dudes"

Glassguy

Reaction score
Watch AMS instead
True about his age, but didn’t this guy start “mastering” pick up in his 30s, hence all of his anecdotes about dating and succeeding with the most desirable women around? So what made him ditch these women for a woman with baggage? It doesn’t add up TBH.
I think the only thing he has ever mastered is how to take advantage of weak simps and their money.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
So what made him ditch these women for a woman with baggage? It doesn’t add up TBH.
His 50 years old, you really think most 50 year olds can consistently date young single women with no kids? He teaches Game not miracles.

I mean, if you look like a prime Dolph Lundgren (with finances to match),
If you had the money and looks of prime Dolph Lundgren, you wouldn't even need game in the first place.

Corey Wayne is physically weak framed, and doesn’t have the high T bone structure of an alpha male
The majority of men look like this, does every guy have to look like a male model to be "alpha" according to you? He works with what he has, and makes good use of game to be successful.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't see the real problem of being with a single mother , actually i think they get more attention and it shows they are sexually attractive. (somebody already was hittin it and it was so good they left it in) actually the cuck benefits more than you in this situation because not only is he raising your child but he's ****ing your childs mother, so i think whoever the father is has more of the dating single mother problem

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty simple, Corey Wayne is a handsome faced manlet (5"5, shockingly) with pretty decent game

His results, or more importantly the quality of his results, are congruent with this

Is he handsome? I just googled him and thought he looks a bit goofy tbh.

Must have something about though, particularly as he's only 5"5.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such infantile thinking . I mean seriously, by your logic.. Should every guy who's good with women just have a smoking hot 18-22 yr old with a good head, amazing in bed, and a great body?

Single mothers exist. They have nurturing mindsets, they may be experienced.. But you forget the biggest reason why people date others.. for their PERSONALITY and for the connection they have with a person.

It shocks me people still think like this. Why are SOME men always worried about what other men are doing? To me that's some weak ****. No offense.. I think its more of a feminine trait.. as women always say **** like "can you believe Stacy is dating that guy? i wonder what she liked in him? she used to date all these successful, handsome dudes"
Well, yeh, but are there not plenty of great single women out there without kids? The guy claims he’s had tons of beautiful, quality women, so anyone with some relationship experience knows that dating single moms comes with various obstacles, so why would he have opted for that if he had so much choice with baggage free women? I reiterate: the guy settled with her, raised another man’s kids, and never had any of his own.

The only conclusion to be reached here, he is being less than honest about his results, as his own results demonstrate, so why bother purchasing and wasting your time reading his book 10-15 times when the best you can hope for is to become step daddy to an alpha’s kids?

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Your thoughts?
Not sure about your comments re single mums. Relationships fail,its a fact,does that mean the single mum should just say"well,thats it for me" and give up on dating...same single dads ? What if their partner died,and the failure of the relationship wasnt even their "fault" ? I get that you will probably reply that your context was the man is doing the choosing,but,there are very hot single mums who exist and I dated one and she was great. Ok,my own experience "proves" nothing,but come on,I think your statement was to sweeping...raising another man child,if thats what you are happy to do,dosent make you weak/beta/having oneitis etc etc

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
His 50 years old, you really think most 50 year olds can consistently date young single women with no kids? He teaches Game not miracles.

If you had the money and looks of prime Dolph Lundgren, you wouldn't even need game in the first place.

The majority of men look like this, does every guy have to look like a male model to be "alpha" according to you? He works with what he has, and makes good use of game to be successful.
Like I said before, he claimed to have mastered game in his 30s - when he allegedly began succeeding with beautiful, smart, single women, so why then opt down the single mother route? Any guy who has choice with women would preferably want her to be the mother of his and only his offspring. Only someone who struggles with women are desperate enough to volunteer for position of step daddy, so what’s his excuse?

And, yes, unfortunately women are that picky (thanks to dating apps, social media) when it comes to a guy’s looks. They get hit on by a Chad, the average guy is getting mogged.

Corey Wayne believes it was always something else other than his average looks, height, that turned women off, and all he had to do was demonstrate (fake) alpha masculinity, and they’d come running, but, his results speak for themselves.