Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick is fine, she's a 10

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
''SEAmaxxing' is all the rage now lol

From virgin incel back at home, to super slayer!! :)

I bet despite being a virgin until he moved, he's probably on here or reddit talking about how he's getting girls due to being such a masculine grounded alpha! hehe. Actually i'm joking. He's obviously well aware of his white privilege (from his hashtag use)

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed a trend of manosphere guys thinking somehow all you have to be is a fat middle aged white guy and you can go to Asia and get hot asian chicks. Lol. There are levels to the game, just like in every other country.

Maybe you can go to one of those poor villages and floss your money around and try to look like a big shot.

But there are women in certain classes that you would never have a chance with.

Take one of my ex plates, for example.

She has family that lives in a $5 million estate with stone walls/statues/water fountains/etc. It looks like one of those castles with its own ecosystem that you see in BBC movies.

She also did some modeling and was in some movies in Asia that went straight to DVD. She spends all her time trying to build schools with needy kids and rubbing elbows with celebs.

It don't matter how much money or status you got, you're not going to impress her. But I got her submitting to me and banged her in every hole. She even willingly volunteered to be part of my rotation as long as I didn't "forget about her".

View attachment 3676 View attachment 3677 View attachment 3678
The Moranbong girls are hotter than that!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not over here there isnt. Then again a lot of our girls are fat.
I stay away from my own race because of this.. They are fat.. Having way inflated smv even they are ugly and miserable from inside... Ugghhh. No prob thou i got plenty of chinese admire me.

My advised move away from your place.. Start staying alone, build youself up. Career and education wise.. Gym are no exception.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol take you on? I don’t even see you as a man. You were my b1tch for a whole year. Even writing love letters to me on pm.

At some point I honestly thought you were gay.

Why would I be jealous of an overcompensating try hard who most of the forum thinks is a pest?

You’re delusional. Lol.

P.S. It offends my ego that you think I need help to go after you lmao. I'm a lion. I fight my own battles. Now you are REALLY delusional lmao.
Tsk Tsk Tsk

Doesn't matter.

It lowers oneself to argue too much with someone disabled.

No need to further cover up ur subpar choices with women, I understand.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is sexually appealing, she has that look that will make men want her.
She's pretty, feminine and young looking, with long hair. What's not to like?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz-boy, the difference between us is that you are a try-hard who always felt the need to assert himself as the dominant figure, while I am effortless. You tried so hard to be significant in this forum, while I did it in my sleep. Unlike you, I have no need to contrive an online persona and act like a domineering clown. The fact that you have to do this means you have no actual power. You are just a facade. A mirage.

All of my power is in my posts. They speak for themselves. And the posts will reach those it needs to reach. And they are the same posts that you fan-girled on for the past year and a half. If I so wish, I can do a simple little search and find 100 comments of you getting on your knees and sucking me off after every post. LMAO.

You can’t change the narrative buddy. It’s already been done. You are my fangirl who's job was to make sure people read my posts. Now that you’ve outlived your purpose that I created for you a year ago, you are like a lost puppy that doesn't know what to do.

As always, thank you for serving your purpose grasshopper.
Sorry, I don't hv anymore stories to tell you.

There's only one word in my entire life = Handsome!

Since I'm spoilt with an abundance of women, I refuse to sleep women that looks like a bulldog.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I have a story to tell you. Except that it's not a story but actual fact.

There's only one word in my entire life = dominance

The fact that you fan girled on me for an entire year and a half automatically makes me the dominant one and you my lil b1tch. There is no way around that.

Everything you say from this point on is just a cope.
why youre spending your time and energy with this sponge? hell absorbs any attention that he gets, bad or good. ignored him already.

o_O

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be a little "chubby" for some and I know I said there are no 10s but damn she fine!
View attachment 3643
1. The tats are stupid. Hate women with tats. A chick with tats is advertising how broken and worthless she is.
2. There’s no wifing her. She looks like she'd take any big deek she could. Meaning any dude that catches feelings for her as a result of banging her will be left heartbroken simply because, well, she's getting run through by miles and miles of different deeks and it won't stop for him.

It's a nice picture to fap to if you do that sorta thing.