Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick is fine, she's a 10

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a 9 in my eyes.

Pretty face and I like her body. Not chubby at all imo nice and curvy.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes almost too much sense, lol. This thread has been completely derailed from spaz nagging me about my tastes. And it literally shows no signs of ending any time soon. Of course the mods would want me to ignore him.

But I'm going to give him one more chance to make a sensible reply. Otherwise I might not have a choice.

The last thing I want to do is drag this and ruin the thread for the rest of you guys.

It takes two to tangle after all. And I am also partly responsible.
you kidding yourself right? hoping dysfunctional entity to quit dysfunctioning ? anyway i win my 20bucks, that adds to 40 now, you owe me a drinks my man.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
''SEAmaxxing' is all the rage now lol

From virgin incel back at home, to super slayer!! :)

I bet despite being a virgin until he moved, he's probably on here or reddit talking about how he's getting girls due to being such a masculine grounded alpha! hehe. Actually i'm joking. He's obviously well aware of his white privilege (from his hashtag use)
lol

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was ages ago white men , pools of girls, blah blah blah, not easy as it now , as everything get more advanced in here. maybe still has a chances in country like thailand or vietnam, but i bet it would took lots of works.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys automatically think asians are easy. They are not.
My wife is sexy in the bedroom but she also has game. Girls under 30 in asia are more westernized then we believe. You still want them to come from a good family if you are looking for LTR material.
right on the bullets point bro. many whack job too over here aka damage goods

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. Not into blondes but i would plate her. Not date her. Gauging from the pic that is. She looks like shes not far from growing thick. I like woman who are naturally thin and they don't have to work hard. None the less shes cute
I like thick women but there’s a limit btw thick and fat and she is at that limit

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
that was ages ago white men , pools of girls, blah blah blah, not easy as it now , as everything get more advanced in here. maybe still has a chances in country like thailand or vietnam, but i bet it would took lots of works.
vietnam, philippines, Thailand and a few other places are where white incels are still able to go if they want to experience what it's like to live like a slayer for a while and sleep with not bad looking young Asian girls

There's so many current blogs/forums etc of people blogging their fun/adventures lol - It cracks me up. I worry that it's getting too popular, though. I remember back in the rooshv days, there was a sub forum dedicated to going to SouthEast Asia to slay (if you're white) but it seems way way more well known about now? Everyone is doing it which usually ends in tears lol

I have a tall white friend (who is a semi incel. Maybe banged 2 girls and he's 29) but he's travelling to Vietnam or something this year to try to bang 30 girls in a month lol (mainly tinder as opposed to cold approach i think)

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife is sexy in the bedroom but she also has game. Girls under 30 in asia are more westernized then we believe. You still want them to come from a good family if you are looking for LTR material.
I can comment on situation in south america. Slubs in their 30's no gym or life experience. Settle down get married and their one life goal is to have kids. Spend the rest of their life living off of their father in law. For the most part that is the other part of third world. Asia looks nice but there's plenty of pr girls giving themselves up here. With no future whatsoever... State of america now strong hispanic american agenda. From looks of it.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Even if those women prefer foreign men, they are still looking for the cream of the crop. Incels aren’t getting around any of it, unless they’re cool with being used.
Does this look like the cream of the crop?
1582998832537.png

haha. This former Incel - Banged 5 fairly hot (at least by this threads standards) girls from tinder in 9 days in Vietnam. Aged 16-19 I think. 1 virgin.
Lots of proof that's way too explicit for me to post lol

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Wh0res using him for his money or something else. That’s what they’re getting.

He might as well just go to Vegas.
Not money. Just tinder bangs. It's like fishing with dynamite for white guys out there. There's LOTS of blogs and even youtube channels nowadays of people doing this.
1582999147235.png

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
They just think white guys are hot, is all. All white guys slay on tinder over there. No money changes hands lol

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
She looks like the cat that's got the cream
There's some next level coping going on in here! lmao

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@zinc4 has been saying this based off his postings in China/HK.