Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick is fine, she's a 10

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What is wrong with her? She's slim, in shape, has a great smile and cute face. What HB do you rank her?
Dude, your version of a HB9/10 and the rest of the world's version of a 9/10 are miles apart. Your 9 or 10? are 1 - 3's. Sorry dude. The sad fact you cannot even get these 1 - 3's are a reflection on yourself and how you hold yourself up to others. If you do not shape up and get with the program, you'll be here, on SS at 46 with no b itch and sill living at your mom's place in an assisted living home (in Florida).

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, and they all have that NYC BS attitude. I'm from Queens dude. I know.
True, I'm originally from Brooklyn. Being in Manhattan though you end up meeting a lot of girls from different parts of the NY area including upstate, New Jersey or Women who've come from other states/countries.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those azzes may not age well. Some dudes love big women. Im not a fan
True but it depends if that Woman takes care of herself over time. Some older Women have big firm round asses from what i've seen.

The example below, older Woman are definitely bangable for sure but father time is not kind to Women in overall. Wrinkles start to appear, Sagging takes place and the firmness fades away.

Attachments

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, your version of a HB9/10 and the rest of the world's version of a 9/10 are miles apart. Your 9 or 10? are 1 - 3's. Sorry dude. The sad fact you cannot even get these 1 - 3's are a reflection on yourself and how you hold yourself up to others. If you do not shape up and get with the program, you'll be here, on SS at 46 with no b itch and sill living at your mom's place in an assisted living home (in Florida).
You don't see girls like Morgan Brian that much around here. Most of the women here age around here are fat when you do see a young one.

Pre wall like her on OLD lol around here LOL. Maybe a couple. She would really stand out around here.

And on OLD like match I haven't even messaged anyone under 38 there in the last month. The few on there are overweight. I take that back I did one.

I saw a 33 year old cute face, infact looked pretty hot, nice smile. So I messaged her. She only had a face pic but I noticed her while browsing on there today and she added two more pics.

Well she's about 25-30lbs overweight LOL. Had my duped there that I fell for sending a message to a chick with no torso pics.

BUt yea, women like Morgan Brian I don't see on OLD lately. Some of the OLD dates are hotter than her. Like that HB8+ I posted I think you even called her high end, BUT I somehow managed to fvck that date up too and got no second date.

part of my problem I think is some of my dates I get IOI for more touching but I'm a bit hesitant to escalate lately. My OLD date from OCT I only had two drinks and hinted if I wanted to stay at her place for awhile and even leaned in a bit like wanting a kiss before we left instead of a hug.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres one girl that try her best to get ny attention for years, shes a descent women.. Watch as she look straight at me when im taking photos at an event. Havent talk to her yet.. She shy away when i drop her the hints telling her its ok to be near me. .. Wtf. Then keep coming around for more just to made me notice her.. :p

IMG_20200228_004845.jpg

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also that's a professional pic which makes her look better and perfect too. It goes to show why old having a pro photo is key. Adds at least 1 point right there.

Notice these celebs and newscasters for example look much hotter in their airbrushed photos and then when you meet them in person....
Then you learn everyone is just a person...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Theres one girl that try her best to get ny attention for years, shes a descent women.. Watch as she look straight at me when im taking photos at an event. Havent talk to her yet.. She shy away when i drop her the hints telling her its ok to be near me. .. Wtf. Then keep coming around for more just to made me notice her.. :p

View attachment 3667
Wow, hot Asian! I like her hair and just overall look. I would so totally tear her!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
threads like this make me think twice about taking advice from people who are apparently successful at this stuff lol
Some of the 'hot' girls posted are like my idea of a 4 - Makes me think that the guys getting laid lots are just banging ugly girls who anyone could bang and their 'game' or 'status' or whatever is actually irrelevant lol
That's why it's tough when debating who's banging what "rank". Everyone has their own idea of what a 5 is or what an 8-9 is. To one Man's 9 who prefers thick ass Women is a 5-6 to a Man who likes petite Women with tight small / round asses. I like both and it really boils down to how sexually attracted I'd be to that particular Woman. My GF right now is a thick russian brunette but I'm also attracted to petite small Women. My past Women have been on the thicker side but also on the high scale side IMO. I'll upload a few pics in a little while. I'll have to black out their faces for privacy.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
threads like this make me think twice about taking advice from people who are apparently successful at this stuff lol
Some of the 'hot' girls posted are like my idea of a 4 - Makes me think that the guys getting laid lots are just banging ugly girls who anyone could bang and their 'game' or 'status' or whatever is actually irrelevant lol
You give the chick I posted a 4?