Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick is fine, she's a 10

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
You give the chick I posted a 4?
Which one was that. The tatted dark hair girl? If so, no, she was fairly nice. My idea of a 7 or so

She's a cutie
Deffo!!

And yeah, I know tastes vary and stuff, especially with bodies, but usually there's at least consensus when it comes to a pretty face. Some of the girls posted just really weren't very pretty. AND fat. And hitting the wall. LIke, I can get them sort of girls myself easily, and i'm the last person to brag on this forum about being some sort of 'super alpha male with dominent presence who's on his path and who gets laid at will'' bla bla bla like many here lol (who I suspect be banging low hanging fruit or running 'SouthEastAsia as a white man' game)

She's sexy as well looks middle eastern
Yeah. I do'nt know who she is. Saw her pic earlier and made me think of this thread lol

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why it's tough when debating who's banging what "rank". Everyone has their own idea of what a 5 is or what an 8-9 is. To one Man's 9 who prefers thick ass Women is a 5-6 to a Man who likes petite Women with tight small / round asses. I like both and it really boils down to how sexually attracted I'd be to that particular Woman. My GF right now is a thick russian brunette but I'm also attracted to petite small Women. My past Women have been on the thicker side but also on the high scale side IMO. I'll upload a few pics in a little while. I'll have to black out their faces for privacy.
This has been my style for a while, as you can tell i really like blondes lol.

• First one with the bra and panties pic was one of my FWB for 2 years. Had her driving 2 hours to see me to get banged out.
  • Second was amazing in bed with her massive breasts along with being a great squirter. Those blue eyes lookin up at me were great.
  • Third Pic is actually me in a bar picking a chick up. My friend took the pic from behind. We used to walk in and get a drink and I'd spot the hottest chick i could see IMO. We made a bet to see if i could pick her up even though she was with a crew of friends and i prevailed. Although you obviously cant see their faces, they were very good and I'd categorize these Women as 8.5+ because of body and face. I have more examples but im limited to 3 pics.

Attachments

RickTheToad

Reaction score
True, I'm originally from Brooklyn. Being in Manhattan though you end up meeting a lot of girls from different parts of the NY area including upstate, New Jersey or Women who've come from other states/countries.
Yea, I was in Manhattan last night with some buds. A few ladies walked up to us and were flirting. One said, I'm kinda thirsty. Oh, I said. No prob. Bartender, she's thirsty. He said, you covering the drink, nope. She looked a bit pissed. LOL.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, I was in Manhattan last night with some buds. A few ladies walked up to us and were flirting. One said, I'm kinda thirsty. Oh, I said. No prob. Bartender, she's thirsty. He said, you covering the drink, nope. She looked a bit pissed. LOL.
That's bad man. Can even pay for food or drinks! Why be so cheap. If they're hot I'd been buying them all sorts of stuff to get into their pants.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What about a chick like Margot Robbie? I'd three hole wonder her!

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I tried to put a girl with like a yoga instructors body. Ebay picture is too large lol
Elilie Brown on the left is quite hot. I get a few crushes each year with the loveisland girls. I nearly posted her earlier