Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick is fine, she's a 10

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Basically, this is a political correctness thread. "Find this black chick hot or else you'll be called a racist" type of a deal.
Except I find Asian chicks to be hot for example. I'll post some moranbong girls.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is perfection.
To each his own but a lot of you guys have weird hang ups.

I feel like super strong aversions to tattoos and the like is kinda pre red pill mindset. It sounds like something your churchy mom told you “stay away from girls with tattoos son, they are no good! ”

Meanwhile your tattooless mom blows the neighbor while your dad is at work every Tuesday.

I also feel like a lot of guys hung up on tattoos know they can’t handle these women, they are too much for you, which leaves more for me I guess.

I just hate when people talk in absolutes. Every tattooed girl isn’t some mega sl*t blowing guys in alleyways. Also, I’m tattooed from neck to wrists so what would you think of me?

(can’t see anything with a button up shirt on made sure of thst)
Right where I'm from (Chicago) many women have tattoos, in fact I can't the last time I met a woman without one. 90 percent of women here have tattoos and they are not all "gang related" whatever that means? Many white women have tattoos especially those new age beckies and the emo goth free spirited women. Cola is right some of the hangups are a bit weird and excessive. Know your flaws and your worth fellas, this chick is not fat. Can she tighten up? Yea she can

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, this is a political correctness thread. "Find this black chick hot or else you'll be called a racist" type of a deal.
How? You don't have to find her attractive, but to say she's fat and has gang tattoos maybe that's a bit racists? No?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like super strong aversions to tattoos and the like is kinda pre red pill mindset.
Nah, man, that's not cool. That's like saying "If you don't like these tatted up slvts you're not a real man".
Tattoos in our culture have traditionally been seen as masculine and rebellious. That's changed some, but I don't see the culture changing for the better (aside from in a few ways). It's not cute for women to be masculine or rebellious, they're more appealing if they are feminine, charming, pleasing, and submissive. To prefer them without tats is not a hang up.

Besides which, I would rather see the natural skin, it doesn't need modifying.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man bro when i see sexy black girl i get insta wood. If shes 5'9 plus i would definately consider sending a bartender note. LOL (sarcasm implied) i have a special place for those tall african queens.
But really 10s may not exist but Venus models come dam fckng close
I have a feeling she 5"5 5"6

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, man, that's not cool. That's like saying "If you don't like these tatted up slvts you're not a real man".
Tattoos in our culture have traditionally been seen as masculine and rebellious. That's changed some, but I don't see the culture changing for the better (aside from in a few ways). It's not cute for women to be masculine or rebellious, they're more appealing if they are feminine, charming, pleasing, and submissive. To prefer them without tats is not a hang up.

Besides which, I would rather see the natural skin, it doesn't need modifying.
You are one of the people I truly look forward to reading on this forum. However with all due respect, Zekko..

Ok Boomer.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

Attachments

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right where I'm from (Chicago) many women have tattoos, in fact I can't the last time I met a woman without one. 90 percent of women here have tattoos and they are not all "gang related" whatever that means? Many white women have tattoos especially those new age beckies and the emo goth free spirited women. Cola is right some of the hangups are a bit weird and excessive. Know your flaws and your worth fellas, this chick is not fat. Can she tighten up? Yea she can
Yeah but bro there’s a difference between having a couple tattoos and needing to ink up your whole body. A couple tats don’t mean anything other than the chick just being your average American chick who has to follow the herd lol. A girl who has a whole decorum on her has major body image issues from feeling the need to change everything about her. It’s not just wanting to ‘be edgy’ like those goth retards either, she likely cuts herself too lol. It screams of insecurity stemming from a need to ‘change’ the way her body is lol.

But yeah most dudes overplay it nowadays, unless they’re saying that the average girl is **** lol

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a 10. I’d hit it though. This chick looks like she fawks.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but bro there’s a difference between having a couple tattoos and needing to ink up your whole body. A couple tats don’t mean anything other than the chick just being your average American chick who has to follow the herd lol. A girl who has a whole decorum on her has major body image issues from feeling the need to change everything about her. It’s not just wanting to ‘be edgy’ like those goth retards either, she likely cuts herself too lol. It screams of insecurity stemming from a need to ‘change’ the way her body is lol.

But yeah most dudes overplay it nowadays, unless they’re saying that the average girl is **** lol
Right now I'm seeing a girl with none, and I realized it's the first time in a long time that's been the case. There may have been some lays without tats that I didn't bother checking. But it's crazy that a girl with none is so unusual.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I'm seeing a girl with none, and I realized it's the first time in a long time that's been the case. There may have been some lays without tats that I didn't bother checking. But it's crazy that a girl with none is so unusual.
A sad state of affairs we live in today. Fortunately for us tho, the hottest chicks are definitely hotter than they used to be.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a time when I banged 150+ 6's in a row. Don't regret it one bit. I can get 8's and 9's. But I usually always have a bunch of 6's in the backburner that I can sleep with any time. Like a rotation of 10-15 women.

I've always been a binary guy. If my d1ck says yes, then she's good enough to bang. Don't understand why some guys are so hung up on trying to impress other guys with the "hotness" of their women.

Reaks of insecurity to me.
I agree with this 100%. I feel the same way.

I’d bang all 3 you posted. Wouldn’t take em to home mama but I’m in it to hit it. Relationships are her concern.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I’m absolutely mystified you feel like this as a 20 something year old in the year 2020. I thought we had reached a national consensus that a tattoo is nothing more than art work. I don’t understand how someone can be judged by their tattoos.

I know lawyers, doctors and bank managers with full sleeves.