Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick is fine, she's a 10

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m absolutely mystified you feel like this as a 20 something year old in the year 2020. I thought we had reached a national consensus that a tattoo is nothing more than art work. I don’t understand how someone can be judged by their tattoos.

I know lawyers, doctors and bank managers with full sleeves.
For me its just taste, i dont mind it but on that women its too much.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I share in your sentiment that the stigma on tats are overblown.

The guys who say "It's not my taste" are just being honest.

The guys who judge and attribute character qualities are projecting something else.

You can tell by how strong or emotional someone is about it.

To me, I am just in it to bang so I couldn't give a rat's a$$. I'm not going to waste any brain cells trying to psycho analyze her.

Reminds of a time when I saw a guy flip out in front of a coffee shop because a woman was breastfeeding. To save my life I couldn't find any emotion inside myself where I could even relate to him. Like his life must be completely empty for him to care that much.

If you just say "tats aren't my thing," that's cool. But if you are going to act holier than thou, then you are projecting something.
You went inside my brain took my thoughts and articulated them better than I could, thank you.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cola the simple version for me is if peopke feel the need to vent their expression on their own skin what else is behind the veil??. Just a question.
Tatts are legak and anyone can do what ever the fck they aant but on woman to me they are an internal red flag. Almost like cutting themselves but lessaggressive
You are entitled to your opinion, but we judge people off the content of the character not the color on their skin.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m absolutely mystified you feel like this as a 20 something year old in the year 2020. I thought we had reached a national consensus that a tattoo is nothing more than art work. I don’t understand how someone can be judged by their tattoos.

I know lawyers, doctors and bank managers with full sleeves.
Cmon bro are you kidding me? A small thing here or there is whatever, but anything that’s too extra is a bad sign. I never have seen a doctor or lawyer with a major tattoos like that. Granted, I haven’t seen most of them naked lol but I doubt very many have it like that. ‘Artwork’ is just a facade. Still would bang, but definitely not wifey up lol

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad, she has a pretty face and you can obviously tell shes thick. I myself enjoy thick girls, specifically thick white blonde/brunette/redhead. I also like petite types as well. Everyone has their own preferences.
Below pics is what I'd usually go for. Tattoo's is fine with me if im just bangin her, I just need to have a sexual attraction for her.

Attachments

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That big ass and tats is a big turn off to me, prob very good lay however.
This is the kind of women that will **** up your mental health if you let her.
Body isn't bad. Stomach is a bit rough, but I've seen worse. She has really big thighs though... She should get on the treadmill and work it out stat. IDK, way too many tats. I hate tats on a female. H-A-T-E.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not bad, she has a pretty face and you can obviously tell shes thick. I myself enjoy thick girls, specifically thick white blonde/brunette/redhead. I also like petite types as well. Everyone has their own preferences.
Below pics is what I'd usually go for. Tattoo's is fine with me if im just bangin her, I just need to have a sexual attraction for her.
Dude. PM this lady's number. Perfect fit for me. NYC?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First chick iska Lawrence or something?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'd give her a 5 maybe a 4.75 in the face her body is also not very petite. She has a runners bodies with no definition really bony. See chicks like her daily in my life.
Wow. What area of the country are you in? Around here shed be an 8 in my area. I see hardly anyone like her on old. If shes what a 5 looks like then I'll take that all day long.