Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick is fine, she's a 10

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she looks good in that bikini. But put her in a pair of jeans and I bet she looks fat and dumpy. Ever notice how sometimes women look better with no or fewer clothes on?

Can't stand the tats. She's attractive to begin with, why would she want to put all that crap on her body.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably lighting shadow
Nah, it’s actually cuz she used to be a fat chick. That’s loose skin piling up. She lost a good amount of weight but kept a lot of it in her legs and thighs.

Bro personally, I would smash that **** so fkn hard. Damn. Dem childbearing hips. FUCK!!! Love that **** lol. Dunno how these other dudes dislike that. I don’t understand how people say she’s chubby though. Her arms are normal-sized and you can still make out her clavicles too. She could potentially lose a little more, but she’s still hot af imo.

And to the retards talking about tats—yes, it makes her ‘hotter’ in the sense that she is now to be looked at only as a sex object. It takes away all other possibilities for her to be viewed romantically, and only to be viewed sexually. And when that happens, her sexiness goes up because you ONLY see her sex appeal, and nothing else (because that’s all she’s really worth now, as sad as it may be lol).

DefinitelyWouldSmash/10
DefinitelyWouldNotDate/10
HotAs****/10
OnlyUseForSex/10

lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lizzo is fat, this chick could go to the gym and get fit in a month, she's far from fat. Most white men in America like women with bony bodies and no curves and high cheek bones which is social conditioning by the gay dominated fashion industry
Interesting. And the skeletors do tend to be more masculine.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, it’s actually cuz she used to be a fat chick. That’s loose skin piling up. She lost a good amount of weight but kept a lot of it in her legs and thighs.

Bro personally, I would smash that **** so fkn hard. Damn. Dem childbearing hips. FUCK!!! Love that **** lol. Dunno how these other dudes dislike that. I don’t understand how people say she’s chubby though. Her arms are normal-sized and you can still make out her clavicles too. She could potentially lose a little more, but she’s still hot af imo.

And to the retards talking about tats—yes, it makes her ‘hotter’ in the sense that she is now to be looked at only as a sex object. It takes away all other possibilities for her to be viewed romantically, and only to be viewed sexually. And when that happens, her sexiness goes up because you ONLY see her sex appeal, and nothing else (because that’s all she’s really worth now, as sad as it may be lol).

DefinitelyWouldSmash/10
DefinitelyWouldNotDate/10
HotAs****/10
OnlyUseForSex/10

lol
Wow. To me she's about a 3 on the scale. I like women who are in shape, slim like they run and do yoga, have long hair, about 5-6. Like that soccer player Morgan Brian I posted.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she looks good in that bikini. But put her in a pair of jeans and I bet she looks fat and dumpy. Ever notice how sometimes women look better with no or fewer clothes on?

Can't stand the tats. She's attractive to begin with, why would she want to put all that crap on her body.
That’s actually a good point—she probably does look better naked than with clothes on. But that’s better though. I knew a girl once who was literally the exact opposite. Looked like she had an ass, but when the clothes came off, she had the ass of a little boy. Couldn’t even get hard for her lol. It was disgusting. I’d much rather have a girl look hot af naked and not look nearly as good clothed over her looking hot af with clothes on but hideous naked. Most women are the latter unfortunately.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a good semi-ethnic face. The hair is good too. The t!ts are very ample, and the waist is quite small in relation to it - also very good.

But those thighs are thunderous like Zeus! o_O

And the tats look terrible, but they almost always do. (I can find myself liking well-colored tats, but even then only like a gawker at a freak show.)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get your point, but to me, the tats make her less sexy also. But I agree they disqualify her for being taken seriously.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a good semi-ethnic face. The hair is good too. The t!ts are very ample, and the waist is quite small in relation to it - also very good.

But those thighs are thunderous like Zeus! o_O

And the tats look terrible, but they almost always do. (I can find myself liking well-colored tats, but even then only like a gawker at a freak show.)
Who knows how she looks in person. Fotos make people look heavier. She's obviously not a stick figure. I like athletic babes too but one 10-15 lb heavier can turn me on too.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get your point, but to me, the tats make her less sexy also. But I agree they disqualify her for being taken seriously.
even if the tats looks like it was amde in prison?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I like chicks who look like this. High end HB news reporter I follow on twitter. Far hotter than this chick.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is perfection.
To each his own but a lot of you guys have weird hang ups.

I feel like super strong aversions to tattoos and the like is kinda pre red pill mindset. It sounds like something your churchy mom told you “stay away from girls with tattoos son, they are no good! ”

Meanwhile your tattooless mom blows the neighbor while your dad is at work every Tuesday.

I also feel like a lot of guys hung up on tattoos know they can’t handle these women, they are too much for you, which leaves more for me I guess.

I just hate when people talk in absolutes. Every tattooed girl isn’t some mega sl*t blowing guys in alleyways. Also, I’m tattooed from neck to wrists so what would you think of me?

(can’t see anything with a button up shirt on made sure of thst)

jerrycalahan

Banned
Reaction score
Basically, this is a political correctness thread. "Find this black chick hot or else you'll be called a racist" type of a deal.