"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

This absolutely baffles me about dating

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I see couples in public where the man is very mediocre in every way and the woman is attractive/high quality in most ways. How does this happen considering that you can't even get a date on a dating site nowadays unless you're a solid 8+/10, 6'0+, white (ethnic only ok if you look heavily European like mixed), etc... Real life approaching is about the same - you're not getting any kind of reasonable success rate unless you're the super elite. I'm very good to elite in most areas and even I'm not good enough.

So these guys who are very average in every regard with quality women, what are they doing?

1)are they just approaching a billion times and being okay with 1 yes for the billion rejections?

2)are they meeting these women through friends or work or school to where they can interact with them over and over? So why do these women settle for a 4/10 when they can get a 10/10 rich chad in 30 seconds going on match.com? Does the daily interaction make them fall for the avg male even despite her easily having a million times better options?

I'm very curious what you guys say about this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
How can you tell they are average in every regard simply by looking at them?
they have average to below avg face
avg to below avg physique
wear avg clothing - maybe they are millionaires on the down low but I strongly doubt it
avg personality- nothing special
etc...
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Good gawd...because not everyone is insecure, vain or superficial? It's possibly that two people meet and they love each other's personality or some other trait besides the physical appearances that you're obviously so obsessed about.
Two, women sometimes just want a good beta family provider, if he's a chad chances are she's not going to get that from him.
Also most millionaires I know don't advertise they're millionaires, in fact, people that look like they're are usually in debt up to their eyeballs.

BTW, if the casual OLD apps aren't working for you try match.com or something that's more geared towards LTR minded folks and people have to pay so they're usually not sitting around playing games.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Good gawd...because not everyone is insecure, vain or superficial? It's possibly that two people meet and they love each other's personality or some other trait besides the physical appearances that you're obviously so obsessed about.
Two, women sometimes just want a good beta family provider, if he's a chad chances are she's not going to get that from him.
Also most millionaires I know don't advertise they're millionaires, in fact, people that look like they're are usually in debt up to their eyeballs.

BTW, if the casual OLD apps aren't working for you try match.com or something that's more geared towards LTR minded folks and people have to pay so they're usually not sitting around playing games.
lol

match.com is also impossible unless you're a 6'0+ chad
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Have a girlfriend and find out, otherwise you will never understand
I don't meet women in my daily routine. Getting anybody decent via cold approaching or online dating is ridiculously hard to borderline impossible
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I see the same thing - a good looking guy with a good body who has a girl with a 6 face/7 body with him.

It's confusing for sure but I don't get all whiny and post on loveshack about it, I just keep swimmin
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I see the same thing - a good looking guy with a good body who has a girl with a 6 face/7 body with him.

It's confusing for sure but I don't get all whiny and post on loveshack about it, I just keep swimmin
I'm not talking a 9/10 dating a 7. A 7 is still attractive.

I'm talking a 7.5/10 woman with a 4/10 guy. She can easily get a rich 10/10 in 30 seconds on match.com so why settle for a 4?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Because the women are good women and fall in love with character,
yet this entire forum claims every woman on the planet is an incredibly shallow, disloyal ***** who will cheat on you in 3 seconds if she has a chad approach him
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
avg personality- nothing special
How exactly do you know they have average personalities?

Do you talk to them?

Eavesdrop on them?

or are you assuming BECAUSE they have average looks that they have average personalities?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
How exactly do you know they have average personalities?

Do you talk to them?

Eavesdrop on them?

or are you assuming BECAUSE they have average looks that they have average personalities?
some of these guys I talk to and there doesn't seem anything special or I look at the body language and see zero confidence/strong body language there
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
You're the one who only approaches girls you predetermine to be perfect for you.
I don't approach them because there are usually a billion obstacles in the way

I would love to date one (hot ethnic woman my age)
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
I think the most likely explanation is that you are seriously underestimating these men. This is very common, statistically people tend to overestimate their own attractiveness and underestimate it for others (of the same gender).

Or, the women could be dating down and using the guys as an ego boost, to buy them dinner, take them places, etc.
In any case, I very seriously doubt these guys are only 4s like you claim they are.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
I think the most likely explanation is that you are seriously underestimating these men. This is very common, statistically people tend to overestimate their own attractiveness and underestimate it for others (of the same gender).

Or, the women could be dating down and using the guys as an ego boost, to buy them dinner, take them places, etc.
In any case, I very seriously doubt these guys are only 4s like you claim they are.
Anyway they succeed where he can't.

He should learn from them
 

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
22
Reaction score
19
Age
43
Whine whine whine... the whole world is against me, everything is so hard, there’s no hotties for me.

Take your fkn **** out of your pssy and man the fk up, Dude. You take what you want, not Beg and whine and plead for it.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Ooohhh. Bigdave is an eventual incel.... That thought never crossed my mind till now....it fits...
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Ooohhh. Bigdave is an eventual incel.... That thought never crossed my mind till now....it fits...
I would probably have sex with 20 women a year if i was ok smashing good looking single moms and 5s and 6s my age

that's not an incel. Incels get zero female attention and they are never 7 to 7.5s like i am
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I would probably have sex with 20 women a year if i was ok smashing good looking single moms and 5s and 6s my age

that's not an incel. Incels get zero female attention and they are never 7 to 7.5s like i am
You missed my point.
You keep taking yourself out of sex, refusing to lower your "standards" to get your dik wet. An incel is someone who can't seem to get laid.... You absolutely can't seem to get laid - you c0ckblock yourself and there's no end in sight to that
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top