Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This 10 post limit has really killed the forums for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only one who really doesn't like this crappy post limit. The board seems to be dying out already.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, it sucks donkey ****.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely right, but let's justify why it's bad rather than just saying crap like it sucks donkey ****.

The announcement says we should "pick and choose" what topics we'd like to reply to. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we as DJs, encouraged to say what's on our mind without hesitation or delay? There are dozens of worthy topics in here that justify a response, opinion or supportive words of encouragement. Why should we be quiet wallflowers that wait for an opportunity to speak?

When I was starting out on Boot Camp, so called "clutter posts" like "keep up the good work man, you're on the right track!" did wonders for my confidence and pushed me to improve myself every day.

Please reconsider the rule or at least have some dialogue with the community before these fantastic forums die off.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better idea: give us our posts back, and all the people here judging others on their posting behaviors, or analyzing why they post the amount they do, can make sure they either consciously not post over 10 or day, or not post at all.

I don't need other people explaining to me why restriction on my expression is positive and that I should be thankful. Make those personal choices of what is a fair post count for yourself, not me, thanks. I can make up my own mind.

You make personal choices about what is appropriate to you, and I'll do the same for myself. Cool? Good.

This thing still confuses me. It's not like every day you get a fresh 10 posts. It follows you. So if post 10 was 5pm yesterday, then I won't be able to make another post until 5pm today. At least that's how I understand it. I can't keep going back and checking "oh ok, I posted yesterday at 10 am. Now it's 8 am. So in another two hours, I can make one post." Lame. If someone understands it better, please explain it to me because I stink at math.

So Suave wasn't broken. In the announcement it says "people making 30 to 40 posts a day." Yeah, there were some. Why not write a program that finds those guys and give them some sort of limit or probation.

Oh well, I guess change is good. All the great discussions I've had here are still here, I can always read all the good stuff that happened here. I even created a thread in MM yesterday. I got great responses, and after a few failed attempts I was able to respond in my own thread.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
This thing still confuses me. It's not like every day you get a fresh 10 posts. It follows you. So if post 10 was 5pm yesterday, then I won't be able to make another post until 5pm today. At least that's how I understand it. I can't keep going back and checking "oh ok, I posted yesterday at 10 am. Now it's 8 am. So in another two hours, I can make one post." Lame. If someone understands it better, please explain it to me because I stink at math.
There's another forum I visit and they do the same thing with new users. It's exactly as you said, however, you will be able to make another post before 5pm because post 1, 2, 3, came before then and their time restriction passes.

I understand the reasoning for the decision; I just think it's a little bit rash. Let's see how it pans out though.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
There's another forum I visit and they do the same thing with new users.
That's the way it should be. But Sosuave's rule affects everybody...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm...maybe if you didnt waste your posts, posting stupid threads like this you wouldnt be complaining....thats1 post wasted...you have 9 more... ;)

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the best thing that ever happened to Sosuave since the appearance of Dr.Beard!

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a thread in "Anything Else" for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.