Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This?…

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Tl;dr: woman posted a video showing a females-only gym, saying how “safe” she felt there without any men to “bother” or “judge” her. Personally I think this is a disgusting form of segregation at its best but what are you guys’s opinions?

Billtx49

Reaction score

Tl;dr: woman posted a video showing a females-only gym, saying how “safe” she felt there without any men to “bother” or “judge” her. Personally I think this is a disgusting form of segregation at its best but what are you guys’s opinions?
She’s probably just currently over exhausted by her realization of what she thinks is male supremacy ….………
She’ll be back on top of it again by tomorrow …

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The gym isn't a place to resolve approach anxiety, this is for the best, if you are approaching women at the gym and getting anything other than sex, you have failed, a number, fail, a social media account, fail, they are just being nice... Anything other than sex is a fail.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't have any problem with it

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Who cares?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The fact warning signs go off when male staff is working, I find a bit off. I figure they should just screen the personnel so that customers don't have problems? This is just conditioning women to selectively discriminate men by sex (yes, genders are imaginary).

Loose from that and considering she works at hooters, I am not surprised she enjoys her time with the females. I think they should keep doing it. They will come to appreciate guys when they are walking down some alleyway and have no one to protect them.

Only thing I find odd though, as a Dutchman, is this Hooters thing you Americans have where you go to a restaurant to look at tits. We go to a restaurant to look at food, like civilized people, and then go to the red light district to look at tits. I mean how does this work: "Excuse me, can I have a coke please? By the way, nice ass!" It goes against my idea of table manners to have nudity everywhere when I am eating in a restaurant.

Or do you just compliment the tits?

Come to think of it... that's probably why she is in the women's only gym!

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, now which one of you has already tried sliding in this chick's DMs?
Holy fvck I checked the picture out and she is a specimen. I'd rawdog it!

I say she's a borderliner though, judging from the pic, profession and complaints of male attention. I bet she will run circles around most guys. Your opinion?

Edit:

As an addition, I do think if you reel her in, you could keep her around with some Mystery Method/ Ross Jeffries type game. It would be all about creating the image in her mind she is replaceable, and really STRONGLY maintaining frame. Of course with the sporadic tenderness. Then circumventing the occasional emotional stab which she will engage after the tenderness.

I can see it coming.

Last edited:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll admit. I looked her up on IG. I slid.

She's only got like 4,000 followers.
Keep my advice in mind. Mystery Method/Ross Jeffries.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy hell, Hooters hottie Heather H cup Huesman

haw haw haw haw

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who are over the top when it comes to their views of men, women, dating, sex, and the universe, I've found, are usually the ones who are genuinely bitter because more things don't work out for them the way they'd like.
Guys who are over the top; can't say that communicates anything meaningful, like for example if your somebody to scared to drop a name and instead you use words like "Guys" to have a cop out when your made to look like the fool you are... See, guys like me, I actually spend time with women, so I don't have time to be on the forum all day **** posting, but you, Hank Moody, seem to have all day, very strange that a guy who sits on a forum all day would have something of value to offer, but wait, you **** post, so I suppose all is in order.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could never date her because she would not be able to treat me with respect. A woman needs to respect me and this one clearly does not have a high opinion of any man.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The gym isn't a place to resolve approach anxiety, this is for the best, if you are approaching women at the gym and getting anything other than sex, you have failed, a number, fail, a social media account, fail, they are just being nice... Anything other than sex is a fail.
TRUTH!!!! Really if you are not comfortable approaching women... doing this is a gym is especially difficult.

I don't care how hot a woman is, she has something about the way she looks she doesn't like which makes her insecure. If she is in a gym working out, I can guarantee that she is NOT looking her best... She smelly and sweaty, no make-up (if she is seriously working out). She is actively busy with something and any thing you do to interrupt this will not be welcome. It is not an ideal situation to attempt to engage with a chick in a gym.

If a woman in a gym is open to you approaching her, she will let you know or approach you. Otherwise the best thing you can do to make yourself more attractive to a chick in a gym is to stay focused on what you are doing and ignore them.