mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Some will. Shows their immaturity.How dare she jerk me around
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Some will. Shows their immaturity.How dare she jerk me around
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
And me Mr. Nice Guy goes along with it. When I get that flake text from her tomorrow, I'm gonna tell her she's a b1tch and has no right to take advantage of handicapped unassertive people like me.Some will. Shows their immaturity.
Im talking to 12 babes. 4 of them very nice and enjoying the time. One "bull dyke" sounding one "rejected" me when i suggested a starbucks first meetup. I was glad. Some folks are shytty. And your being a puzzy behind all this. If a bytch not into you drop her and moveon.And me Mr. Nice Guy goes along with it. When I get that flake text from her tomorrow, I'm gonna tell her she's a b1tch and has no right to take advantage of handicapped unassertive people like me.
Yeah that's why you're on sosuave forums on a Saturday night. You're a puzzy. Every girl should be into me but I don't care because I hate them all. I'm gonna make this bytch wanna cry tomorrow.Im talking to 12 babes. 4 of them very nice and enjoying the time. One "bull dyke" sounding one "rejected" me when i suggested a starbucks first meetup. I was glad. Some folks are shytty. And your being a puzzy behind all this. If a bytch not into you drop her and moveon.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Don’t take her too seriously. Sounds like you are in a bit of the anger phase, it will pass. You will learn to laugh these women off once you understand their nature. Put that negative energy into improving your game. Good luckI know she's a b1tch like all of them.
I got some new puzzy today. And ill be off ss soon. Over analyzing and overtalking this subject fvcks up your vibe. It should all be no big deal. I know what i should be doing and i know the shyt in the past that i used to get hung up on. Dont give up on your self.Yeah that's why you're on sosuave forums on a Saturday night. You're a puzzy. Every girl should be into me but I don't care because I hate them all. I'm gonna make this bytch wanna cry tomorrow.
She exploited me.Don’t take her too seriously. Sounds like you are in a bit of the anger phase, it will pass. You will learn to laugh these women off once you understand their nature.
This. We learn to laugh at it.Don’t take her too seriously. Sounds like you are in a bit of the anger phase, it will pass. You will learn to laugh these women off once you understand their nature.
It is a big deal. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this shyt.I got some new puzzy today. And ill be off ss soon. Over analyzing and overtalking this subject fvcks up your vibe. It should all be no big deal. I know what i should be doing and i know the shyt in the past that i used to get hung up on. Dont give up on your self.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.