"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Thinking of flaking on this girl

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Some will. Shows their immaturity.
And me Mr. Nice Guy goes along with it. When I get that flake text from her tomorrow, I'm gonna tell her she's a b1tch and has no right to take advantage of handicapped unassertive people like me.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
And me Mr. Nice Guy goes along with it. When I get that flake text from her tomorrow, I'm gonna tell her she's a b1tch and has no right to take advantage of handicapped unassertive people like me.
Im talking to 12 babes. 4 of them very nice and enjoying the time. One "bull dyke" sounding one "rejected" me when i suggested a starbucks first meetup. I was glad. Some folks are shytty. And your being a puzzy behind all this. If a bytch not into you drop her and moveon.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Im talking to 12 babes. 4 of them very nice and enjoying the time. One "bull dyke" sounding one "rejected" me when i suggested a starbucks first meetup. I was glad. Some folks are shytty. And your being a puzzy behind all this. If a bytch not into you drop her and moveon.
Yeah that's why you're on sosuave forums on a Saturday night. You're a puzzy. Every girl should be into me but I don't care because I hate them all. I'm gonna make this bytch wanna cry tomorrow.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
If a girl tries to show interest in me ever again, I'm gonna reject them in the coldest way. They really think they're hot shyt but I'm not gonna be phased by them like the rest of the horny freaks on this forum.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I know she's a b1tch like all of them.
Don’t take her too seriously. Sounds like you are in a bit of the anger phase, it will pass. You will learn to laugh these women off once you understand their nature. Put that negative energy into improving your game. Good luck
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yeah that's why you're on sosuave forums on a Saturday night. You're a puzzy. Every girl should be into me but I don't care because I hate them all. I'm gonna make this bytch wanna cry tomorrow.
I got some new puzzy today. And ill be off ss soon. Over analyzing and overtalking this subject fvcks up your vibe. It should all be no big deal. I know what i should be doing and i know the shyt in the past that i used to get hung up on. Dont give up on your self.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Don’t take her too seriously. Sounds like you are in a bit of the anger phase, it will pass. You will learn to laugh these women off once you understand their nature.
This. We learn to laugh at it.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
I got some new puzzy today. And ill be off ss soon. Over analyzing and overtalking this subject fvcks up your vibe. It should all be no big deal. I know what i should be doing and i know the shyt in the past that i used to get hung up on. Dont give up on your self.
It is a big deal. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this shyt.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
I'm so glad this will never happen again. I laugh at all of you who chase after women. Like I said, if another one shows interest in me she is getting rejected in the coldest way. I'm not interested. Especially the hot ones who think who the fvck they are. I'm not falling under their spell.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
I can't even relax and enjoy the UFC fights because of this b1tch. I can't believe I let her do this to me!
 
Top