Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking about getting professional pics for online dating

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, I am the same way. I cannot fvck a woman I am not attracted too. Hey, at least he has morals. Always a plus.
I am not going to pursue a woman I can't date

It's not a question of attraction. I've had some very attractive 35-37 year old women pursue me but I'm not going to date a 37 year old.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

It's not a question of attraction. I've had some very attractive 35-37 year old women pursue me but I'm not going to date a 37 year old.
If she's hot and attractive, there is no reason why you cannot just pump and dump. Chances are, that's what she wants anyway. You need to be a bit flexible here.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I am the same way. I cannot fvck a woman I am not attracted to either. Hey, at least he has morals. Always a plus.
Morals are NOT a plus when it comes to game and attraction. All the babes in church acting like they'd be attracted to a sexless Christ, they HATE that in reality . They will fvck the pig whose currently fvcking others .

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If she's hot and attractive, there is no reason why you cannot just pump and dump. Chances are, that's what she wants anyway. You need to be a bit flexible here.
to the bolded line - that's absolute horsesh*t

you think a 35 year old woman who has sex with a good looking, very successful 29 year old dude isn't going to want a relationship? dude that's ridiculous

I had sex with a very hot 36 year old woman last year and she wanted to date me so bad you have no idea. I think she would have married me in like 8 months to a year at the pace we were going. I felt very bad when I had to cut it off

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude you will not have to pursue any females . Deal with ones currently attractive enough to fvck .it doesn't have to end up being a girlfriend. This will help the rest of your life . The babes you think you want today will end up pursuing you. You simply have to help yourself first.

Why the eff do you value them so much? Are they so much better than you?

Be a man and start fvcking . Then go take what's yours .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

you think a 35 year old woman who has sex with a good looking, very successful 29 year old dude isn't going to want a relationship? dude that's ridiculous

I had sex with a very hot 36 year old woman last year and she wanted to date me so bad you have no idea. I think she would have married me in like 8 months to a year at the pace we were going. I felt very bad when I had to cut it off
You can fvck them for the three months and back off when they pressure you for a relationship. Having a rotation of ones desiring you servicing you gives your game gravity . Others will be drawn In .

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you will not have to pursue any females . Deal with ones currently attractive enough to fvck .it doesn't have to end up being a girlfriend. This will help the rest of your life . The babes you think you want today will end up pursuing you. You simply have to help yourself first.

Why the eff do you value them souch? Are they so much better than you?

Be a man and start fvcking . Then go take what's yours .
I believe very heavily in treating people the way you want to be treated

I would absolutely hate it if a woman used me as a stepping stone to get to the man that she really wanted. Even if I tried to push past this and tried to go out with a woman I wasn't interested in dating, I probably wouldn't even be successful anyways because I would give a very lame effort due to my lack of true interest.

you guys say all this nonsense to justify it in your head but you know it's wrong. Women can't do casual sex...outside of maybe the divorced 40+ year olds who don't want anything serious

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You can fvck them for the three months and back off when they pressure you for a relationship. Having a rotation of ones desiring you servicing you gives your game gravity.
and that's wrong dude

how are you guys not seeing that is a sh*tty way to treat people? How would you like it if a woman treated you like this?

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Dude. Don't you know how to play the game?

1) Separate phone number (Google Voice/Line2/Prepaid Phone)
2) Take them to BNB places, not your own. You can even get BNB gift cards at CVS. Or, just fvck them at their place.
3) New dating name; if you want to go to the extreme
4) Carry cash, nothing else.

One and done, then block their number. It's shady, but it will get it done.

You need to build up a bullpen. This is one way to do it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and that's wrong dude

how are you guys not seeing that is a sh*tty way to treat people? How would you like it if a woman treated you like this?
Its NOT. As long as you don't lie up front, your leave it to where she tries to "manipulate" you into a relationship. Just tell her the truth, you had a bad experience and your not trying to rush into a relationship. If she's cool with that then you've done your just due.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said in my previous post, my problem with dating is

1)I over estimate hot women's standards and still believe they only want a super perfect man

2)I hate risk and I hate approaching women unless it's a very easy natural scenario. Guess what? the only women who make it easy to approach them are average looking. Good looking women have 2593205230523 dating options already so you have to "go through the fire" to get one interested in you

wanting a very high class woman and being scared of risk and hating rejection is a horrible combination that will lead you to being permanently single at 29 (which I've never had any meaningful dating experiences).
When you have good pvssy you can fvck when ever you want, rejection means NOTHING. You will laugh at it and go home and go have sex!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not okay with it morally

I can't pursue a woman I wouldn't date. I just can't do it
Don't pursue females! A big NO NO, and you validate her ego for the guy she's chasing! Let the ho's CHASE, that's what they do. Work with the babes who already want to take care of you and think your "the man". Some of them will even look more attractive after you ****ed them good, you can see it in their face. A huge portion of LOOKS is their CONFIDENCE!

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dude. Don't you know how to play the game?

1) Separate phone number (Google Voice/Line2/Prepaid Phone)
2) Take them to BNB places, not your own. You can even get BNB gift cards at CVS. Or, just fvck them at their place.
3) New dating name; if you want to go to the extreme
4) Carry cash, nothing else.

One and done, then block their number. It's shady, but it will get it done.

You need to build up a bullpen. This is one way to do it.

no thanks

I am not going to turn into an A**hole, I'm happy with the genuinely good person I am

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no thanks

I am not going to turn into an A**hole, I'm happy with the genuinely good person I am
You will be a GREAT man from fvcking these women good, these really GOOD people and raising their self esteem. I'm telling you, they will get more confident and they will look better.

The alternative is to let the a$$holes and selfish who have been proliferating to tear through them and think they aren't any good men left in the world.

We have to sling quality dyck and treat the ladies well who TAKE CARE OF US. You don't have to be in a relationship, this is 2018!

But you can add to someones quality of life and get what you want at the same d@mn time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you see what I'm saying BigDave17? We can do the world a FAVOR by fvcking these females good. It's too many assh0les and selfish out there in the world. Women think that's the best it gets...

You can get what you want while uplifting someones life and being a good man at the same time. Just don't let her manipulate her to a relationship.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just not getting anywhere in real life dating. My basic problem is the natural opportunities I have with women never fit what I want (They're not cute enough, they're too old, they're not fit enough, etc...) so I end up not pursuing because they're not what I want. The women I do want are always in situations where an approach is just way too difficult. Last night I had 2 women try to initiate conversation with me but neither were dateable (not cute enough, not nice enough bodies).

I'm thinking about hammering online dating but how do I go about getting a professional to help me with pictures? and what should I do? just a couple nice pics outside of me in a fitted shirt? Do I go on craigslist looking for a professional photographer?

and what are the odds of me finding what I want for online dating? You guys have seen pics of me, I'm like a 6-7 in the face with a good body and good fashion sense. What are the odds of getting a woman via online dating that is

- 7-8 in the face
- Nice body that is both curvy and athletic
- No kids
- decent job
- Somewhat smart
- Super nice
- Loyal
- Spanish/Italian/Greek/Middle eastern. I would be open to other races but I have a very strong preference for mediterranean features

I live in a suburb 45 minutes from Chicago
I've partied down by Navy pier. Must spam cold approach. It's not necessarily for the girl but, the experience and to put in work. Stack the way you would in the gym. It's pickup gains. Yes, you are correct in that, she likely isn't hawt or fit. There's still an excuse.

Do you have AA? In my teens, I would travel an hour away just so I wouldn't botch pickup in my city. As I got older, as time went on, I stopped giving a ****. Why? She like every other girl isn't important nor is her opinion.

There's a higher purpose in life and in the process. Approach. Go get baes. Swipe right at life. You can pay a freelance or photographer student for professional pics. Still, your post betrays you.

You simply don't wa t to step in the fire. You've dipped your toes in. You got to go full retard and cannon ball in. It's the equivalent of curling the pink dumbbells and wondering why you have girl biceps.

Game is multi faceted. Chat up EVERYONE. Women have friends who have more friends, a younger sister, cousin etc. It's the same with guys. New gym partner, wingman, friend. Chick flakes, go get more girls. You can follow up again a few times. Run through your funnel.

You aren't doing it right. Step it up. You're too reliant on the passive dating strategy. Your basically a girl lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've partied down by Navy pier. Must spam cold approach. It's not necessarily for the girl but, the experience and to put in work. Stack the way you would in the gym. It's pickup gains. Yes, you are correct in that, she likely isn't hawt or fit. There's still an excuse.

Do you have AA? In my teens, I would travel an hour away just so I wouldn't botch pickup in my city. As I got older, as time went on, I stopped giving a ****. Why? She like every other girl isn't important nor is her opinion.

There's a higher purpose in life and in the process. Approach. Go get baes. Swipe right at life. You can pay a freelance or photographer student for professional pics. Still, your post betrays you.

You simply don't wa t to step in the fire. You've dipped your toes in. You got to go full retard and cannon ball in. It's the equivalent of curling the pink dumbbells and wondering why you have girl biceps.

Game is multi faceted. Chat up EVERYONE. Women have friends who have more friends, a younger sister, cousin etc. It's the same with guys. New gym partner, wingman, friend. Chick flakes, go get more girls. You can follow up again a few times. Run through your funnel.

You aren't doing it right. Step it up. You're too reliant on the passive dating strategy. Your basically a girl lol
The GIRL part, that. Embrace your inner man. Like I said you can DYCK down these females and do the WORLD a great favor!

It''s a lot of dudes out there getting their nut and being done, at least you can make your bytches feel good about the sex.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

My issue is I absolutely hate rejection so I only want to approach women who either initiate with me or give me strong signs of interest...and none of those are ever who I want

I can't do the barreling into a group of 6 random women and trying to make the 1 I want like me

I already make small talk a lot with people everywhere I go. It doesn't help me

Keep in mind I have a very specific type in mind. I'm not going to randomly make friends with people who know somebody like that. I have to cold approach or do online dating'

I'm not going to randomly make friends with someone who knows a hot, fit, 25 year old Spanish girl, with no kids, who has a decent job and a great personality