Thinking about getting professional pics for online dating

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You need better shoes. A nicer watch would help. Redish shirt looks good, not crazy about the blue one. Looks a little flairy with the sleeves. You look like a young Michael Dell.
did you see the dark blue shirt? that one is super nice

I have a lot of shoes, those are 3 of the ones I wear

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps, but if he has a low image of himself, they will also see through it as well. He can always go the fat or ugly route, however, I tried the below average looking ones a couple of times, and I couldn't get a chubby when I kissed them so I nexted them. If he don't rise, then I just say goodbye.
nah I could easily pull average looking or even attractive but single mom or attractive but in her 30s now

I want attractive, mid 20s, no kids

RickTheToad

Reaction score
did you see the dark blue shirt? that one is super nice

I have a lot of shoes, those are 3 of the ones I wear
Ask any of the woman, switch the shoes. I am not crazy about that second pic. Also, it depends on where you live. If you are in the US, each area has different tastes. Also, if you are going after 18 - 26 year old women, you need to match what they like.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps, but if he has a low image of himself, they will also see through it as well. He can always go the fat or ugly route, however, I tried the below average looking ones a couple of times, and I couldn't get a chubby when I kissed them so I nexted them. If he don't rise, then I just say goodbye.
Sex blows up a mans ego and raises his testosterone. Really should not even be a thought. SEX is a HUGE part of your GAME! A desired man is ATTRACTIVE. You can't be a desired man jagging off and pursuing 10's that don't want you, or by banging hookers.

Work with the FANS that you have currently and work your way up. Trust me, it's magic.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Ask any of the woman, switch the shoes. I am not crazy about that second pic. Also, it depends on where you live. If you are in the US, each area has different tastes. Also, if you are going after 18 - 26 year old women, you need to match what they like.

I want 23-28

I live near Chicago. I get tons and tons and tons of compliments for how I dress

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask any of the women, switch the shoes. I am not crazy about that second pic. Also, it depends on where you live. If you are in the US, each area has different tastes. Also, if you are going after 18 - 26 year old women, you need to match what they like.

18-26 like the chucks and current jeans and shirt looks. His "sharp" look would work more for a business woman or an older woman in management.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want 23-28

I live near Chicago. I get tons and tons and tons of compliments for how I dress
Your going to be rejecting those hot CHICAGO bytches once your game explodes. Trust me, they will be a dime a dozen to you once you get it right.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Sex blows up a mans ego and raises his testosterone. Really should not even be a thought. SEX is a HUGE part of your GAME! A desired man is ATTRACTIVE. You can't be a desired man jagging off and pursuing 10's that don't want you, or by banging hookers.

Work with the FANS that you have currently and work your way up. Trust me, it's magic.
I know and agree. It's like they can smell the sex on you. However, baby steps.

Oh, Dave, I forgot to mention. Cologne. Many women love cologne.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
18-26 like the chucks and current jeans and shirt looks. His "sharp" look would work more for a business woman or an older woman in management.
really? I've had plenty of mid 20s people say I looked great for how I dress

I should mention that i've lost like 15 lbs since those pics so I have a razor sharp jawline and super narrow waist. I get crazy amount of compliments nowadays

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Have you Google'd Chicago men's fashion? Personally, since I am no fashionsta, go over to styleforum.net and those guys can give you some pointers what what is in style for Chicagoland. I can only give you advice as to what was told to me and what seemed to work for me.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Have you Google'd Chicago men's fashion? Personally, since I am no fashionsta, go over to styleforum.net and those guys can give you some pointers what what is in style for Chicagoland. I can only give you advice as to what was told to me and what seemed to work for me.
I try to ask my sister, who is huge into fashion and other people who are big into fashion if certain "outfits" work. I've learned to match colors properly

I dunno man, I think I'm the best dressed guy almost everywhere I go. I live in a suburb about 45 minutes from Chicago

RickTheToad

Reaction score
really? I've had plenty of mid 20s people say I looked great for how I dress

I should mention that i've lost like 15 lbs since those pics so I have a razor sharp jawline and super narrow waist. I get crazy amount of compliments nowadays
New pics are in order then. However, I'd still check what's in style for the Spring/Summer season in Chicagoland over at Style Forum (https://journal.styleforum.net/chicago-shopping-guide-part-i/)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I try to ask my sister, who is huge into fashion and other people who are big into fashion if certain "outfits" work. I've learned to match colors properly

I dunno man, I think I'm the best dressed guy almost everywhere I go. I live in a suburb about 45 minutes from Chicago
Perhaps, but getting some help from the gays and other females who are not family may help you out. I know it did for me. What we think looks good on us is not the same as what others think. I like the red shirt though. Chicagoland's ladies are attractive, but picky. Similar to New York City I am told. So, your dress game should be on point.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps, but getting some help from the gays and other females who are not family may help you out. I know it did for me. What we think looks good on us is not the same as what others think. I like the red shirt though. Chicagoland's ladies are attractive, but picky. Similar to New York City I am told. So, your dress game should be on point.
I had a married gay couple at a bar on thursday who said "that I always dress super nice" and they said I was borderline metrosexual

that dark blue shirt in real life is excellent. Super upscale texture and look with the collar

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes my cologne game is very strong, don't worry
Now you just need to get in the water and
He already dresses well enough, looks well enough, he will be a superstar once he's nailing females. He needs to start with the FANS he already has. He will start making FANS of some of the ones who haven't tried him yet, but said he dress sharp. Trust me, its that simple. Life is a trip! Be a man and go start phvcking, your game will explode.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I had a married gay couple at a bar on thursday who said "that I always dress super nice" and they said I was borderline metrosexual

that dark blue shirt in real life is excellent. Super upscale texture and look with the collar
Cool. Then work on your self confidence and you'll be aces.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said in my previous post, my problem with dating is

1)I over estimate hot women's standards and still believe they only want a super perfect man

2)I hate risk and I hate approaching women unless it's a very easy natural scenario. Guess what? the only women who make it easy to approach them are average looking. Good looking women have 2593205230523 dating options already so you have to "go through the fire" to get one interested in you

wanting a very high class woman and being scared of risk and hating rejection is a horrible combination that will lead you to being permanently single at 29 (which I've never had any meaningful dating experiences).

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
He needs to start with the FANS he already has. He will start making FANS of some of the ones who haven't tried him yet, but said he dress sharp. Trust me, its that simple. Life is a trip! Be a man and go start phvcking, your game will explode.
I'm not okay with it morally

I can't pursue a woman I wouldn't date. I just can't do it

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Like I said in my previous post, my problem with dating is

1)I over estimate hot women's standards and still believe they only want a super perfect man

2)I hate risk and I hate approaching women unless it's a very easy natural scenario. Guess what? the only women who make it easy to approach them are average looking. Good looking women have 2593205230523 dating options already so you have to "go through the fire" to get one interested in you

Again, baby steps. Get the pics and in online dating, they should start to reach out to you. You can always grease the wheels and message then with hello, my name is Dave, what's yours. If your pics are on point, you'll receive a reply. If not, no harm no foul.

Have you tried a cruise around Chicago for singles at night? The one in New York City is popping with hot drunk ladies. I already did the search for you. There are others on Friday's and Saturday's as well. Here's one of them.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/monday-and-tuesday-sunset-cruises

When you go, you will see most of the men on the sidelines with other men looking at the ladies, and the ladies huddled with their friends. When one goes to get a drink, approach at the bar. Some will say yes, some will pass. You need to get used to getting shot down and it will eventually become second nature.

Other single cruises around Chicago's pier:
https://www.groupon.com/browse/chic...+around+chicago&division=chicago&locale=en_US