“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

think I just lost an HB9, I've been working on for a while

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
She has a BF.

When I met her, she was 'getting out of the relationship', so I just sat back and let it happen.... well it never happened.

For 6 straight weekends she asked me to do something w/her and her friends.. I went once. On halloween. We made out for a while, but never went any further than that.

now, it appears her an her BF are fine... and she no longer flirts with me.


what i'm wondering is could this be a natural reaction to her infidelity?

How should I act, I have to see her almost everyday???
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
You act like you always used to act.

Whatever her situation is is regardless.

External factors.

Keep flirting and playing with her.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
so I should flirt, even though I don't get it in return... hmmmm.

I try to go on with my life as if I don't realize it, but it's hard to, b/c ever since I've known her, that is how we act toward each other.
 

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
I'm gonna say it's possible that you lost this girl because you were a flirt with nothing to back it up. She asked you out 6 times, you only went once(a month and a half ago, I'm assuming when you first met). You should have closed the deal. I can only assume you were waiting for her to get out of her relationship. But, in her eyes, she gave you the opportunity to be a man, and take what you wanted. She offered, and offered. Yet you played the game and didn't deliver. Eventually she will just throw you in the LJBF categories if you don't step up and be a man. Sounds to me like that's where you ended up.


Eventually you have to act or not act. And a woman is sitting there evaluating everything. Lots of times we trick ourselves into that social programming of, if I'm a nice guy and I respect her, she'll be more into me when she gets to where she needs to be. That rarely ever works though. There's not going to be much else you can do with this woman, other than to make yourself unavailable. Pull back, don't push forward. Don't flirt with her more, flirt with her less. And if she doesn't lean back in, then it's time to move on.

Sorry bud.

Romeo
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
She asked me out 6 straight times, but it was always with her and her friends... That's why I didn't go... I was afraid it would put us in the friends zone.



nice post.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
there's challenge and just ignoreing the person.. you were the other
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
She gave you an opening (6 times) to take her and you acted too disinterested. Hence, she felt rejected and went back to her BF.

Note: Some women are cautious and often times will invite a new guy just to hang out with friends. That doesn't necessarily mean that she is not interested. Sometimes they like to see how you act in a social setting where friends can give valuable feedback about a particular guy because many women accept or reject a guy based on what their friends think.

Next time, be a man and take what is yours.
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
the feeling of having something you knew was there and losing it is terrible.

that's like eyeing a million dollars sitting on the street and nobody see's it but you debate about should you take it or not.. then right when you decide to take it

some bum walks by and picks it up
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
if she felt rejected, then shouldn't I be able to salvage something?
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Sure you should.

Grab your b#lls and go over and invite her out to lunch with you.

There's a start.

He who hesitates masterbates.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by sapphire
She gave you an opening (6 times) to take her and you acted too disinterested. Hence, she felt rejected and went back to her BF.

Note: Some women are cautious and often times will invite a new guy just to hang out with friends. That doesn't necessarily mean that she is not interested. Sometimes they like to see how you act in a social setting where friends can give valuable feedback about a particular guy because many women accept or reject a guy based on what their friends think.

Next time, be a man and take what is yours.
What he said ^^^^
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
uganda, east africa
hello???

do you guyz stop to think that maybe she used him? bootlegger?...hommie?...wake up and smell the coffee..!!she sounds like she needed you when she was down or somthin..

the worst part is maybe your game sucked!! back track your moves and find out what makes her "ex" tick and hit her withit or move on...:confused: :confused:
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
uganda, east africa
hello???

do you guyz stop to think that maybe she used him? bootlegger?...hommie?...wake up and smell the coffee..!!she sounds like she needed you when she was down or somthin..

the worst part is maybe your game sucked!! back track your moves and find out what makes her "ex" tick and hit her withit or move on...:confused: :confused:


pimpin in tha dark continent>>
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I happen to think this is some of the best game that could be run on a chick.

After I went out with her that night, with two of her friends, We continued to flirt heavily, and there was an aura of sexual tension.

I decided It was time to go to the next level, so I started to act as though as if I didn't have any time for conversation. You know, a quick flirt, a joke, etc- then poof. I would leave.

I was giving her the gift of missing me. I did this for about a week.

It was during that time, she stopped hugging me when we would see each other, she flirted slightly but less than usual.

Then saturday she grabbed my arm when I went to leave, and asked if I was mad at her.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I wanted to add this also... Every since the first week I've known her. Almost everytime I see her, I say "nice pants". I don't know why, and I've never explained why.

Last week I said it again, and she acted like she got offended. She said something about me making fun of her. etc. thoughts?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
perhaps your coming accross as to snooty.

Who knows.

My thoughts are the same.

Ask her out.

And stop saying the same thing to het time and again. If she said "Nice hair" to you everytime she saw you - you'd probably develop some kind of complex over it.
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
heres an idea - if a chik has a bf, how about leaving her alone in the first place? LOL :rolleyes:
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by myfriendblu
heres an idea - if a chik has a bf, how about leaving her alone in the first place? LOL :rolleyes:
that's a tired line.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top