Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

think I just lost an HB9, I've been working on for a while

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
now, it appears her an her BF are fine... and she no longer flirts with me.
so I should flirt, even though I don't get it in return... hmmmm.
Hmmmm well it seems you had a window of oppurtunity with her. You had six weekends in a row to make time with her. You should have done that regardless of her friends being along. She probably thought you weren't interested after awhile and reconnected with her boyfriend. I don't think you had to worry about falling in the "friendzone" if you guys were flirting and getting physical. Those things tend to keep you out of the friendzone.

Well now that she seems to be getting back with her boyfriend you gotta accept it. Who knows, she may break it off with her bf eventually but in the meantime keep yourself out of the "friendzone" and keep on flirting unless she objects to it. But chances are you've lost her, either way the best thing for you to do is start focusing on other girls.

bumped, because ever-onward is back!!!
Dude I swear I've been here the whole time! LOL
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I salvaged it last night.

I kept flirting with her as normal this week.
She slowly eased back into a little.

Her friend was there and said, 'so you'll be over around 1030?'... and I spoke up and said, 'we'll be over around 11ish when I get off work'
She smiled, and just looked at me confused. She said, "I used to ask you to come all the time, but you never wanted to, so I quit asking."
I said, "it's just not exciting enough for me, I'll plan something exciting".

She said for me to call her. and gave me her number.

now I have to plan something exciting ???
 
Top