Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think I got the best compliment ever today

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was out after work, taking a walk to the train with a female colleague in company.

"I thought about something" she said.

"I think it's quite fun to be you. You always seem to have such a bright outlook on life and there's so many things that interest you. You are enthusiastic about so much around you."

I didn't reflect on it that much but on my way home I realized that she had the impression of me that I really want other people to have. Smiled all the way home!

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But the real test is, is it true or are you really torn up inside fakin' it only appearing that way if not then that was a great compliment to get?

Powerlifter

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Powerlifter said:
But the real test is, is it true or are you really torn up inside fakin' it only appearing that way if not then that was a great compliment to get?

Powerlifter
Good point, but no, I'm not faking it.
I've been into some deep sh!it for the past few years but I made some tough choices and now I'm HAPPY!

I posted this in the DJ forum because to me, being happy, energetic and curious about life makes you an attractive person - to both your friends and the ladies!

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K-man said:
I posted this in the DJ forum because to me, being happy, energetic and curious about life makes you an attractive person - to both your friends and the ladies!
This is certainly true.

I met a girl like this a little while ago and was just floored at how quickly
I became attracted to her. She's only about a 6.5 on the looks scale but
damn; her happy, energetic, curious about life attitude was super attractive.