"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Think I got cucked today

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Folks seek advice or talk about their awesome experiences here.

Today, I'd like to share a negative experience that's a sweet learning lesson for me and maybe for you too.

I called up this cute girl I'd hooked up w before, home, she came.

She said she has to go meet a work friend for a bit and she'll be back.

I immediately understood that as triangulation and told her that she should call him right now and go.

She said no, she's cancelled and she'll go later after 2-3 hours with me.

I told her it's alright, it's important because it's work, let's wait for a bit and you should go. I made plans it's chill.

So she was kind of shocked and I called her a cab and made other plans right now.

I'm going to meet someone else right now.

I thought I should share this experience because to me it was disrespectful and it's a hard next for this one.

What's your opinion?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,086
Ummm...so nobody is allowed to have any type of life outside of meeting you. Got it. You must be a blast in a long term relationship.

So if she would have simply met you after meeting her friend that would have been cool but since she wanted to spend more time with you and had a prior engagement that wasn't cool? Not understanding how that logic works.

This is what it looks like when a man is convinced that every little thing a woman does is designed to be "out to get you" and every time she says something it is a lie.

You think you got cucked, I think you vastly overreacted.
 
Last edited:

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Folks seek advice or talk about their awesome experiences here.

Today, I'd like to share a negative experience that's a sweet learning lesson for me and maybe for you too.

I called up this cute girl I'd hooked up w before, home, she came.

She said she has to go meet a work friend for a bit and she'll be back.

I immediately understood that as triangulation and told her that she should call him right now and go.

She said no, she's cancelled and she'll go later after 2-3 hours with me.

I told her it's alright, it's important because it's work, let's wait for a bit and you should go. I made plans it's chill.

So she was kind of shocked and I called her a cab and made other plans right now.

I'm going to meet someone else right now.

I thought I should share this experience because to me it was disrespectful and it's a hard next for this one.

What's your opinion?
This is not being cucked. You are not in an exclusive relationship. You two are just plates to each other. Being too sensitive about it and caring too much.
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
Being "cucked" is appropriate to describe a situation in which your wife is openly engaging in sexual relationships with other men, with your knowledge and reluctant, tacit consent.

I hardly see how this situation qualifies as you being a cuckold.

It's important to understand that this all stems from insecurity and fear -- that you are being disrespected, taken advantage of, used, humiliated, "cucked" -- it's hyper-sensitivity.

If you're not under any exclusive arrangement with this girl, then she can do whatever she wants. Just be indifferent, detached, and always playful and upbeat. Don't be so reactive.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I wouldn't think much about it. She's not your gf who gives a fvck if she's meeting her friend. You say ok cool and go on with your other plans and bang her some other time.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Looks like you overreacted a bit. She had plans already and she's supposed to drop them for a guy who she's hooked up with...? (E.g. you)

My logic must be broke, because I can't understand how that makes sense.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I once observed that she used this same tactic while being on a date with some other guy with me.

As in calling me, while on a date with someone else, to meet me.

Looks like you overreacted a bit. She had plans already and she's supposed to drop them for a guy who she's hooked up with...? (E.g. you)

My logic must be broke, because I can't understand how that makes sense.
None of my plates make plans WHILE they are with me.
Does this mean she came to your place, then said she had to leave but would be back? Not sure I'm understanding correctly.
Yes.

This kind of behaviour seemed too weird for me. And I said fvck it, asked her to leave and called someone else.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I once observed that she used this same tactic while being on a date with some other guy with me.

As in calling me, while on a date with someone else, to meet me.



None of my plates make plans WHILE they are with me.

Yes.

This kind of behaviour seemed too weird for me. And I said fvck it, asked her to leave and called someone else.
Why do you value a human being like that? A girl I knew who was a childhood 'friend' dated a old buddy in my circle. guy code. You don't go near just cause.

She's 30+ and an absolute train wreck. She thinks it's still high school. She matched with a buddy and tried some shady ****. My buddy pulled a girl a decade younger than her. Hot!!!

These types of women are beyond redemption. At this point in life, they arenot in short supply. These skanks will get banged out on a date with a different dude in a public bathroom and be OK with a chump paying the bill.

I think you overreacted as others stated. not your girl. It's just your turn. If you are unattached and icy as ****kk nut and evacuate. you don't seem to be so start your houdini disappearing act. get more girls. hotter and younger ftw. suddenly this thread becomes hilarious and your levels of ****kk are gone.
 
Top