"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Things to talk about

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
What are some things to talk about with the girl that you hang out with and are trying to get? It seems like im out of ideas =O/
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
nouning

Where you ask a question and listen to her response and take a noun and make more questions about that noun while throwing in bits of your own opinion

ex.

Hey Carolina whussup?
Nuttin Im jus bored!
Oh really? whys that?
Well janine didnt come today!
what were you gonna do with janine?
well I was gonna talk to her and then have sex in front of you for your pleasure!
Cool. Were you gonna have some oral sex first?

Yeah I love oral sex

Yeah me to, im real good at it.

etc..
 

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
lol real nice

what if the responce for why are u bored is...cuz i got nothing to do or nothing then what do u say
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by Oni
lol real nice

what if the responce for why are u bored is...cuz i got nothing to do or nothing then what do u say
You can't plan out a response for every possible scenario. The best way to improve at conversations is by having lots of them. Listen to other people talk. And do a search, there's a thread asking this question every week.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
when im out of ideas i start teasing.

"im bored"
"youre bored? i guess that means youre boring?"


"why dont you ever talk?"
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
You want to get off your computer and rethink your life.
 
Top