“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Things to remember out in the field...

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
The best advice I can give to aspiring Don Juans, is: don't take anything seriously! Just relax. If she does something that confuses you, just keep your cool. Nothing drives a girl bonkers like a guy who never throws a tantrum no matter what little tricks she plays.

Except, for maybe a guy who doesn't chase after them, especially if they play coy and tease and tantalize you. The LJBF line is VERY powerful; if the girl has only so-so interest (IL = 50-60%) then it will give that interest a nitro boost. She'll go nuts wondering why you did that! You must keep her guessing. Have fun with her for a while, then avoid her for the next week.

If a woman is playing games with you, you're not doing something right. If she blatantly disrespects you, walk away and don't look back. If she's just being... uhh... difficult, then be cheerful yet don't hang around her very long. Make her miss you. Talk about other women, do the LJBF, and so on. Don't be afraid of doing the LJBF because if she is highly interested in you she'll make it clear eventually that she doesn't like that arrangement. All you have to do is sit back and wait for it to come. ;)

Now, here's a VERY important point that I haven't really seen mentioned here. Some have criticized the tactics here as being "artificial". As Pook said, "Imitation is suicide". But here's something else. After you do them for a while, they become a HABIT. And if it's a habit, guess what? It no longer can be seen as "artificial" by anyone. You'll actually start acting like a DJ without REALIZING it. You'll start to know what it's like to be a "natural" with women.

BGMan :cool:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Rev

Banned
Joined
Apr 27, 2002
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Greensboro, NC
Right on, Bro!

This is exactly what I needed to hear at this point in time. Lately, I've been trying to incorporate some ASF stuff into my game and it kind of throws it off sometimes. It's just not natural to me yet and I have to do too much thinking on the spot. But I was prime with just the DJ stuff. It was almost completely natural and I really didn't give it much thought. And BTW, I think I'm gonna have to LJBF this cashier. I'm really looking forward to it. I'll post the results.
 

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
good Advice

Excellent BG,
you are really improving fast friend.

Keep it up!!
 

water

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
BGman, I agree with you. Always hold on to some self respect and be willing to walk away ...even from a 10 or off-the-scale. Many people hang around too long, even after the last nail was hammered into the coffin.

However, hoping that they will 100% come back to us after we pull the LJBF line may not be practical; this is especially the case when they also have other options. My suggestion is: if you want to treat the LJBF line as a 'test' or 'bait', say it in a playful and haf-serious manner. But if you really mean it, say it and don't ever take it back. Taking it back is NOT cool. I've done it once before; needless to say, it didn't take long for the real thing to come soon after. This time, from her.
 

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Here's something else...

If you're out of practice in your DJ skills, and you're not a natural, you may be rather nervous when you start up again. Like I did, only a couple of weeks ago. But you also should find that you "pop back" much more quickly. The DJ skills you exercised kick in much more quickly.

Also, it's best if you must do a "pop back", that you have a couple "throwaway numbers" which you can go ahead and screw up on, just in case your old shyness comes back (as it did for me).

BGMan
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Well what I notice is that for girls that I am so/so interested in and then later on when my interest has dropped for them and I put them in my "friends zone" and treat them like a guy they try to be sweet towards me to try to get me to feed their affectionating ego but the thing is all I know is that I really wasn't that into them in the first place.
 

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
Good post.

Its all game.

If one door closes there are several others that are opening right now.

You just have to look for them.
 
Top