Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things to remember out in the field...

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advice I can give to aspiring Don Juans, is: don't take anything seriously! Just relax. If she does something that confuses you, just keep your cool. Nothing drives a girl bonkers like a guy who never throws a tantrum no matter what little tricks she plays.

Except, for maybe a guy who doesn't chase after them, especially if they play coy and tease and tantalize you. The LJBF line is VERY powerful; if the girl has only so-so interest (IL = 50-60%) then it will give that interest a nitro boost. She'll go nuts wondering why you did that! You must keep her guessing. Have fun with her for a while, then avoid her for the next week.

If a woman is playing games with you, you're not doing something right. If she blatantly disrespects you, walk away and don't look back. If she's just being... uhh... difficult, then be cheerful yet don't hang around her very long. Make her miss you. Talk about other women, do the LJBF, and so on. Don't be afraid of doing the LJBF because if she is highly interested in you she'll make it clear eventually that she doesn't like that arrangement. All you have to do is sit back and wait for it to come. ;)

Now, here's a VERY important point that I haven't really seen mentioned here. Some have criticized the tactics here as being "artificial". As Pook said, "Imitation is suicide". But here's something else. After you do them for a while, they become a HABIT. And if it's a habit, guess what? It no longer can be seen as "artificial" by anyone. You'll actually start acting like a DJ without REALIZING it. You'll start to know what it's like to be a "natural" with women.

BGMan :cool:

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
Right on, Bro!

This is exactly what I needed to hear at this point in time. Lately, I've been trying to incorporate some ASF stuff into my game and it kind of throws it off sometimes. It's just not natural to me yet and I have to do too much thinking on the spot. But I was prime with just the DJ stuff. It was almost completely natural and I really didn't give it much thought. And BTW, I think I'm gonna have to LJBF this cashier. I'm really looking forward to it. I'll post the results.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
good Advice

Excellent BG,
you are really improving fast friend.

Keep it up!!

water

Don Juan
Reaction score
BGman, I agree with you. Always hold on to some self respect and be willing to walk away ...even from a 10 or off-the-scale. Many people hang around too long, even after the last nail was hammered into the coffin.

However, hoping that they will 100% come back to us after we pull the LJBF line may not be practical; this is especially the case when they also have other options. My suggestion is: if you want to treat the LJBF line as a 'test' or 'bait', say it in a playful and haf-serious manner. But if you really mean it, say it and don't ever take it back. Taking it back is NOT cool. I've done it once before; needless to say, it didn't take long for the real thing to come soon after. This time, from her.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something else...

If you're out of practice in your DJ skills, and you're not a natural, you may be rather nervous when you start up again. Like I did, only a couple of weeks ago. But you also should find that you "pop back" much more quickly. The DJ skills you exercised kick in much more quickly.

Also, it's best if you must do a "pop back", that you have a couple "throwaway numbers" which you can go ahead and screw up on, just in case your old shyness comes back (as it did for me).

BGMan

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what I notice is that for girls that I am so/so interested in and then later on when my interest has dropped for them and I put them in my "friends zone" and treat them like a guy they try to be sweet towards me to try to get me to feed their affectionating ego but the thing is all I know is that I really wasn't that into them in the first place.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

Its all game.

If one door closes there are several others that are opening right now.

You just have to look for them.