Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things to do without a car

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I used to think that a car was basically essential in order to go out with a girl. There was a girl that I wanted to ask out, I had it pretty planned out, but I didn't do it because I thought I needed a car first.

So instead I got a job for a month or so, but they fired me and now it's looking like I won't have a car for at least another month. It keeps getting postponed.

This girl's had a boyfriend for the past 2 weeks, he goes to another school. I don't think it's going to last that long, so I'm not that worried yet.

If she breaks up with her boyfriend and I were to ask her out, I'm not that worried about anything going wrong there. But really, how necessary is a car? It's tough to get around this area without a car, but really, I'm starting to not care about that, and I figure it's stupid to keep postponing what I've wanted to do all along over something like this, and I should just ask her out when she breaks up with her boyfriend, regardless if I have a car or not.

I'm wondering if anyone else has any opinions or similar experiences here, anyone else who doesn't have a car, any suggestions of places to go, etc., that don't involve driving there. I mean, obviously you guys don't know the local area I'm in, but as far as activities in general, people could probably help with that.

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey 1024 if the girl does not go out with you because of a car... you know what to do: Dump Her. I don't have a car but I got friends with cars. If I ever need to go anywhere to do anything I just call up one of my friends and see if they will give me a ride.

There is nothing you need to have to do something with a girl except:
1. A D***
2. A Brain
3. A Heart

Everything else is excessive

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to get her to go out with me because of the car, I just used to think that I needed a car because we wouldn't be able to go anywhere without it. It's nearly impossible to get to a movie theater from this town without driving. So if that's what we're going to do, then not having a car eliminates that. If we can't get rides anywhere, how are we supposed to go out?

That's not entirely what I still think, I'm just clarifying what I used to think.

(And as far as I know her boyfriend doesn't have a car, but then again it doesn't seem like they hang out that much...)

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing else to do without a car? No parks, no playgrounds, no malls? Cars do get you to places where everyone is and some cool places, so I'm not saying that you will not need a car. I'm just suggesting that there are probably places within walking or even biking distance where you and she can have fun.

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on bike rides, walk threw the park, hang out at each other's houses. I don't use a car even though I could. I bike everywhere and I still date girls and all.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fool have her parents or your parents take you.

Really, who cares? If she's "too cool" for that, then **** her, she's a stupid ass ***** and should suck a ****ing dirty **** and get *** all over her face.

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange,one of the girls I'm hitting on doesn't go out with me because her dad doesn't allow her to ride on motorbikes..

Reaction score
AC/DC said:
Fool have her parents or your parents take you.

Really, who cares? If she's "too cool" for that, then **** her, she's a stupid ass ***** and should suck a ****ing dirty **** and get *** all over her face.
AHAAHAHA ACDC your the man, I wish more guys weren't like chicks and went straigth to the point. Back to the thread, how about getting a ride from your friend or maybe like a DOUBLE DATE so your wingman can drive you? Or you can just practice your game so when you DO get a car your ready for a LTR.