Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things that are said to know you're doing it right.....or wrong

Glassguy

Reaction score
As the title states:

Her asking:
"are you ok?"
"Hey I havent heard from you. What have you been up to?"
"I would like to see you again when you can fit me in to your busy schedule"
"Are you going to be free the weekend of ____, I would like to schedule something fun to do with you"
"You are hard to figure out....but I like the mystery of slowly finding more out about you"
"You are one of the busiest people I know"

All good things to hear from a woman. They show that her hamster is spinning and she is making the effort to see you/see you more often. It shows investment on her end. All things that I have had texted to me in the last 10 days. All of the above things are created by being on your purpose, having a life of your own and having an abundance mindset.

Her saying:
"Sorry, I have been busy"
"I will have to check my schedule and let you know"
"We'll see"
"That might work but not sure atm"
"With this virus I am not certain when I will feel comfortable to meet up"
"I thought I responded back to you but I guess I didnt"

All negatives. She has total control if you foolishly stick around and let her pull your puppet strings.

There is always a shift of power in the paradigm of any relationship. He (or she) who holds that power will naturally put forth less effort (or none at all) for the conversation or seeing each other to continue.

Just a gentle reminder that actions and intent are often clearly defined by a woman's words. Pay attention so that you are not wasting precious time, your main commodity, on someone that is genuinely not that interested.

(Mutal) Attraction/Sexual interest is natural preference and cannot be fabricated. No amount of work you can put into something will change the laws of attraction. Put that effort into yourself and become a better version of you, naturally creating more attraction and naturally creating more options as the by product.

If you are in a relationship, there is something called a pull back that you should be doing on occasion. Pull back your interest and see how she responds. Its more or less a manly form of a shyte test.

Anxiety is a good thing. If you are not creating a small amount of anxiety for her in terms of when she will get to see you, when you will be available, wondering how into her you are, she will get bored.

Just a friendly reminder.

Happy hunting.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this applies even deep into LTRs. If her actions don't dictate that she misses you, then your likely doing something wrong. Just got this after 3 years with my lady.

"Damn it."
":mad:"
"I miss you"
"Why do I?"

The words are less important than the action of always being on her mind.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your lucky she s missing you. I m locked up with mine. Fantastic lady but 7x24 is a bit much. TG still working and she likes to cook and shop.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Think Assets. She will complain about circumstances in her life. OR complaining about a lack of something or another.
I courted my wife for many many months 7 to be exact and believe me she didn't ask for a god dam thing and she had every reason too.
Huge attraction trigger for me.
Wait you married her after dating for 7 months? Brave man.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Some people dont take the initiative to help others on this forum and simply try to reword the original posts from others. It's really pathetic how pathetic people like that are when you think about it. Old string must be a total dud in real life.

There are 3 types of people:

Those who make things happen. Those who watch things happen and those that ask what just happened. Everyone knows the difference based on how certain posters act on here.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Gotta love the coaches in the bleachers that act like they know what is going on lol. Its much easier to criticize others than to actually go out, hone your game and then take that information to HELP others.
I guess some people fake it until they are exposed and fall flat on their face. And thats ok too.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love the coaches in the bleachers that act like they know what is going on lol. Its much easier to criticize others than to actually go out, hone your game and then take that information to HELP others.
I guess some people fake it until they are exposed and fall flat on their face. And thats ok too.
What better way to protect the ego and have the feeling of being a part of something all at the same time? all on an online forum

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glass... It's a lot of folk with a **** ton of "game". Much of "game" is deception, marketing and sales tactic. But instead of all that "lieing" and fudging things, why not accept the truth and make the slow druding process of GETTING BETTER at whatever it is! It takes time and it's a process.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your lucky she s missing you. I m locked up with mine. Fantastic lady but 7x24 is a bit much. TG still working and she likes to cook and shop.
Interesting observation. All preliminary reports are that when things free up a bit regarding the COVID-19 global pandemic, there's going to be a huge spike in divorces. It's already happening in China.

It's really sad that two "adults" who chose to spend their lives together and all the other reasons people get married bla, bla, bla, cannot stand to be around each other now that their busy lives have finally slowed down. Throw in kids and two people working from home and now you have a volatile mix. 95% of "adults" these days lack the simple ability to effectively communicate unless it's over text or the internet.

Blows my mind how people these days crumple up and throw away marriages like a used McDonald's bag.

I've never been married and never will.

I'm managing the quarantine here in Colorado USA just fine. Every time I think about "Hey, maybe it would be good to have someone around during this lockdown..." I quickly think back to my key values which are freedom, pursuit, and independence. I'm good hanging with my Doberman and keeping myself very busy.

I think a man loses a huge chunk of himself when he gets married. How can he not? Suddenly, all his major decisions need to be "approved" by his wife or he risks annihilation in family court if she's "not happy anymore" and divorces him.

Men do, achieve, create, and FINISH. Embrace your masculinity and establish your territory and dominance on this planet, even now.

Be safe, well, and mindful DJs.

~Dash~

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would one differentiate real interest from women just trying taking advantage of you in that case?
You say that as if it's out of your control. When you sense that a woman is taking advantage you can bring it up to help polarize it in your mind or disengage and dismiss her.

Real interest doesn't give you a gut feeling that she's playing games. Real interest is her doing everything in her power to make sure you understand her interest is genuine and that she really like you. She takes every opportunity you give her to make you happy.

Some women will try to take advantage of you, but they are only successful if you allow it, so don't talk or act like it's out of your control. And there's no need to be salty about it, some people are shortsighted, it's just the way it is.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure helps having chosen a good woman. Holding the ladder for me yesterday while I was tarpainting the lean to roof. Home cooked dinner and bedroom KPIs after that, not bad 4 years in....we ll see.

Like BE I m teaching her chess. We re trading change on stocks. She s watching YT cooking channels and helping me eat clean.

Either will lose or keep the job this week. I m hoping keep harder than usual coz I want the trading money. Wish me luck fellas

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the title states:

Her asking:
"are you ok?"
"Hey I havent heard from you. What have you been up to?"
"I would like to see you again when you can fit me in to your busy schedule"
"Are you going to be free the weekend of ____, I would like to schedule something fun to do with you"
"You are hard to figure out....but I like the mystery of slowly finding more out about you"
"You are one of the busiest people I know"

All good things to hear from a woman. They show that her hamster is spinning and she is making the effort to see you/see you more often. It shows investment on her end. All things that I have had texted to me in the last 10 days. All of the above things are created by being on your purpose, having a life of your own and having an abundance mindset.

Her saying:
"Sorry, I have been busy"
"I will have to check my schedule and let you know"
"We'll see"
"That might work but not sure atm"
"With this virus I am not certain when I will feel comfortable to meet up"
"I thought I responded back to you but I guess I didnt"

All negatives. She has total control if you foolishly stick around and let her pull your puppet strings.

There is always a shift of power in the paradigm of any relationship. He (or she) who holds that power will naturally put forth less effort (or none at all) for the conversation or seeing each other to continue.

Just a gentle reminder that actions and intent are often clearly defined by a woman's words. Pay attention so that you are not wasting precious time, your main commodity, on someone that is genuinely not that interested.

(Mutal) Attraction/Sexual interest is natural preference and cannot be fabricated. No amount of work you can put into something will change the laws of attraction. Put that effort into yourself and become a better version of you, naturally creating more attraction and naturally creating more options as the by product.

If you are in a relationship, there is something called a pull back that you should be doing on occasion. Pull back your interest and see how she responds. Its more or less a manly form of a shyte test.

Anxiety is a good thing. If you are not creating a small amount of anxiety for her in terms of when she will get to see you, when you will be available, wondering how into her you are, she will get bored.

Just a friendly reminder.

Happy hunting.
A good tell tell sign is 'man to woman .' ambivalence is not seductive.