Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things just died out (Help)

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good news, I approached my crush in school and got her number. We texted for a bit, than next thing you know she hasn't replied to my last text that I sent 2 days prior to posting this.

Don't worry I didn't double text or triple text her for not replying (used to do this when I was super AFC)

Not really sure on what to do though, been crushing this girl for awhile.
Should I text her again since some days past?
If I see Her again should I say "I didn't know that people don't know how to text" in a chilled tone
What are some ways to go about this. I'm all ears.

TheProspect

Reaction score
You’re overthinking this.

You go to school with her. Just talk to her when you see her at school. Don’t mention her not texting you, what’s the point of that? You have a crush on her, which is a form of pedestalizing. Most girls can tell when a guy likes them. Unless this girl is already interested in you you’re just going to inadvertently turn her off by pestering her with more texts or insinuating when you see her that it bothers you when she doesn’t reply to your text messages.

Remember, most guys text their way out of girls pants.

You’re in high school with her so you know you’re going to be seeing her around, no point texting her incessantly. Strike up a conversation next time you see her, maybe some other members on here can help you with what to say. I’ll just say make sure you’re talking to other girls as well so you don’t approach your crush with a scarcity/needy mentality.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good news, I approached my crush in school and got her number. We texted for a bit, than next thing you know she hasn't replied to my last text that I sent 2 days prior to posting this.

Don't worry I didn't double text or triple text her for not replying (used to do this when I was super AFC)

Not really sure on what to do though, been crushing this girl for awhile.
Should I text her again since some days past?
If I see Her again should I say "I didn't know that people don't know how to text" in a chilled tone
What are some ways to go about this. I'm all ears.
Men! First, do not do anything what you're planning from above.

That's a super no no.

Kid you are lucky to be on this forum, and you did the right thing to come here to seek help.

So what's her name? :D

Do you know something about her that she likes? or interested to? Like music, dance, sports? etc?

I can help you with this kind of High school moves.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Don't do that, it would be extremely cringey regardless of what tone you say it in. It's also passive-aggressive.

Not much you can really do about lost interest, you can just move on.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men! First, do not do anything what you're planning from above.

That's a super no no.

Kid you are lucky to be on this forum, and you did the right thing to come here to seek help.

So what's her name? :D

Do you know something about her that she likes? or interested to? Like music, dance, sports? etc?

I can help you with this kind of High school moves.
Her name's Ashely, and so far all I know is that she likes reading books and she's into this military program in my school

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re overthinking this.

You go to school with her. Just talk to her when you see her at school. Don’t mention her not texting you, what’s the point of that? You have a crush on her, which is a form of pedestalizing. Most girls can tell when a guy likes them. Unless this girl is already interested in you you’re just going to inadvertently turn her off by pestering her with more texts or insinuating when you see her that it bothers you when she doesn’t reply to your text messages.

Remember, most guys text their way out of girls pants.

You’re in high school with her so you know you’re going to be seeing her around, no point texting her incessantly. Strike up a conversation next time you see her, maybe some other members on here can help you with what to say. I’ll just say make sure you’re talking to other girls as well so you don’t approach your crush with a scarcity/needy mentality.
Thanks man. So what should w talk about when i see her again?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her name's Ashely, and so far all I know is that she likes reading books and she's into this military program in my school
That's what she told you? It's way better if they Wondering what your doing.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what she told you? It's way better if they Wondering what your doing.
We barely even speak as she has different classes as me, even our lunch periods are different. That's all I really know about her. And she's always with her pack of orbiters lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We barely even speak as she has different classes as me, even our lunch periods are different. That's all I really know about her. And she's always with her pack of orbiters lol
What school? Worry about you. If she ain't showing that she Interested worry about someone else.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows what's up...now you continue your mission.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok great, you want to get her out for a date right? is that what you want?

Now ill ask you, what can you do something entertaining or catches people's attention?

Can you dona magic trick? Play the guitar? music? etc.? Tell me something :D

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok great, you want to get her out for a date right? is that what you want?

Now ill ask you, what can you do something entertaining or catches people's attention?

Can you dona magic trick? Play the guitar? music? etc.? Tell me something :D
I'm going to try and see what's sup with a date. I can`t believe I lost my mojo, I used to go on dates back then but it's been awhile since I've started picking up game.

If we do go on a date I'm taking her for a walk around the park as a first date to see if she's worth it.

When you take a girl on a date do you say
"What are you doing on (said day) then if she says she's free invite her to what you're going to be doing."

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to try and see what's sup with a date. I can`t believe I lost my mojo, I used to go on dates back then but it's been awhile since I've started picking up game.

If we do go on a date I'm taking her for a walk around the park as a first date to see if she's worth it.

When you take a girl on a date do you say
"What are you doing on (said day) then if she says she's free invite her to what you're going to be doing."
No that is not the proper method.

Don't do anything reckless yet until the DJs here are going to give you clear suggestions.

What I'm suggesting you is to build a strategy or gimick to get her attention and to participate on something so you and ashley could have a normal talk just like your lady seatmates in your class.

You can't walk to her directly and ask for a date without any reason.

You don't tell a woman or a lady the "date" word.

and that is going to be an open ended question too. So if she says no, then your history within just 5 seconds.

So what talent do you have? or something that you do? Just tell me now so I could give an example.

This is going to be a fun yet rewarding experience for you kid, so just take it.

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
Thanks man. So what should w talk about when i see her again?
With me personally, I don't like to pre-plan topics or dialogue. I like to strike up conversations spontaneously, it feels more natural for me. I'm pretty good at improvising on the spot though.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
No that is not the proper method.

Don't do anything reckless yet until the DJs here are going to give you clear suggestions.

What I'm suggesting you is to build a strategy or gimick to get her attention and to participate on something so you and ashley could have a normal talk just like your lady seatmates in your class.

You can't walk to her directly and ask for a date without any reason.

You don't tell a woman or a lady the "date" word.

and that is going to be an open ended question too. So if she says no, then your history within just 5 seconds.

So what talent do you have? or something that you do? Just tell me now so I could give an example.

This is going to be a fun yet rewarding experience for you kid, so just take it.
Aside from lifting weights and wrestling? I have a great sense of humour. I love skateboarding too.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are going to die out a 100 times as a DJ, get used to it. Work on abudance mentality by spinning plates which means dating several women at the same time!

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the EXACT same situation as you like 2 weeks ago. I texted her and we had very short convo then it just died. I even double texted. I would see her in class and we'd just say hi. So a few days ago I just decided to throw a hail Mary and told her she's pretty and asked her out. Now we're supposed to meet after class on Tuesday. I don't know if she'll actually show up, but I don't care. I always throw a hail Mary when I think it's not going anywhere. It actually works sometimes.