“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Things got ugly... Really Ugly....

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
I think its biology. Ingrained into their subconscious as to know how firm you are.
Half of it is insecurity over you leaving them. It’s like if you don’t do X for them, you therefore don’t love them and will thus leave them. The other half is a mixture of hormonal fluctuations, standard female neuroticism that worsens with age, and you not making them feel womanly enough lol
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I appreciate all of the responses & advice/conversation about this situation.

*Update*

So obviously this weekend we sat down and talked about everything. It wasn't lengthy but again, she kept apologizing for her lashing out and how she handled the whole situation. Got me a pair of very expensive earbuds for Christmas even though I told her not to get me anything. I made my point clear about things and simply looked her in her eyes and said "If you ever lash out like that again or anything remotely close to that, I'm leaving and that will be the last time you ever see me again". She apologized again and said she never will.

Only time will tell...

We also got into a conversation about her wanting to be with a guy like me. She knew how I was for years prior and literally chased after me for a good 4 years to be my girlfriend. It's like she wants me to change now that we're together but I told her that maybe another type of guy is better suited for her and she says no, she doesn't want anyone else. I don't understand why Women want to change a Man that they chase hard after (I actually do know why, I'm just saying...) but overall we were able to smooth everything out however I will stand by my word that if anything got out of hand like that again, I was without a doubt gone for good.

You are in a dysfunctional relationship man and she clearly isnt gf material even before the hitting thing. Drop her or downgrade her to **** buddy only.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
This is the type of woman who holds great grudges towards you to the point they might cut off your d!ck during your sleep. Trust me I know (no my d!ck is still safe).
 

TheKid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
125
Age
33
This will resurface as another problem.
As above, she seems to be a win at all cost type and if she feels she lost one then another one is around the corner to get it back.
 
Top